Desktop screencap!

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby EkaCoralian » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm

And now,
Image

Rewatched it over the weekend and realized how much I missed this movie.
Image
User avatar
EkaCoralian
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby xDreww » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby SuijinReflx » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:40 am

xDreww wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee517/xDreww24/desktop2.jpg

Hey xDreww which theme would that be?

and just for those who want to see an empty desktop too bad you cant see all of it

Image
Mizu
SuijinReflx
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Studying...

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby Diegao » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Image

Don't remember if I've already posted a screen of my desktop with the new monitor..
Image
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
User avatar
Diegao
Enjoy the music
 
Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Location: Italy

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby machina21 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Image

I love the Shadow Girls from Utena.
"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."
User avatar
machina21
 
Joined: 05 Feb 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Searching for Mercy Street

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby irriadin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Image

Left monitor: 30" 2560 x 1600
Right monitor: 24" 1920 x 1200
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby xDreww » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Eake4 wrote:
xDreww wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee517/xDreww24/desktop2.jpg

Hey xDreww which theme would that be?

I use rain meter for the clock and stuff. I tunes is the midnight skin thingy.
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Image

I'm having too much fun with Rainmeter and RocketDock.
Image
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."
User avatar
Phantasmagoriat
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Status: ☁SteamPunked≈☂

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby mathexpert9981 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

my desktop~ :D

mathexpert9981 wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://puu.sh/khNo



[Mod 262: Super mega giant image converted to link :P]
Image
User avatar
mathexpert9981
 
Joined: 10 Jul 2011

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby Ijexis » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Just got a laptop, still getting everything to my liking.
Image
Image
User avatar
Ijexis
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby xDreww » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Ijexis wrote:Just got a laptop, still getting everything to my liking.
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/Seiji195/Desktop-2.png?t=1331752721


I like your desktop pic!
Where did you find it?! o:
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby Ijexis » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 pm

xDreww wrote:
Ijexis wrote:Just got a laptop, still getting everything to my liking.
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/Seiji195/Desktop-2.png?t=1331752721


I like your desktop pic!
Where did you find it?! o:

It was more than likely from /w/ since it had been sitting on my PS3 for ages now. Here's the clean image: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ ... /Frame.png
Image
User avatar
Ijexis
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby Glitzer » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:01 am

Image
Image ImageImage
User avatar
Glitzer
 
Joined: 28 Jan 2010
Location: Livin' in a van down by the river
Status: Loading ███████████ 99%

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby xDreww » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Ijexis wrote:
xDreww wrote:
Ijexis wrote:Just got a laptop, still getting everything to my liking.
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/Seiji195/Desktop-2.png?t=1331752721


I like your desktop pic!
Where did you find it?! o:

It was more than likely from /w/ since it had been sitting on my PS3 for ages now. Here's the clean image: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ ... /Frame.png


Oh got a ps3? Whats your psn name?
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Desktop screencap!

Postby Ijexis » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm

xDreww wrote:Oh got a ps3? Whats your psn name?

Don't know if you saw, but check your PM. Or maybe you did add me and I am merely not paying much attention.
Image
User avatar
Ijexis
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1

PreviousNext

Return to General Anime

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests