HIGHER QUALITY AVE MARIA VID--Now Available.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EarthCurrent
Org Profile

HIGHER QUALITY AVE MARIA VID--Now Available.

Post by EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:19 pm

After much nashing of teeth I have given up on TMPEGEnc, and decided to try compressing my Ave Maria Video in XviD. The result, is MUCH better than the old dark scary MPEG1 file I initially rushed out for people.

There are a few slight changes to this video, as well, notably the reduction of the amount haloing I had going on in the early part of the video.

This is a slow, slightly sad holiday video. It might not suit everyone's tastes, but I've gotten enough praise to recommend it to people to check out.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12292

If you reviewed my old MPEG1 version of this video and would like to check out this new version, I would much appreciate it, especially if it might make you reconsider changing your score on video quality. I ain't expecting 9s, but I feel you will see a notable improvement.

Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Post by Tom the Fish » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:04 pm

Getting a broken link message :( I'll gladly update the vid quality score if I see an improvement :)

Tom

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:45 pm

Tom the Fish wrote:Getting a broken link message :( I'll gladly update the vid quality score if I see an improvement :)

Tom
Sorry, forgot to put the extention on the file...

.avi

anyway, it is fixxed now and can be downloaded.

Tanks

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

saturnine1979
Org Profile

*Cry*

Post by saturnine1979 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:55 pm

:( Omg *cry* that was so *cry* sad. I loved it *cry*. Did they die in the end? *cry* Damn, good vid. *cry* *wipes tears from eyes* . Imma go watch it again. :(
"real gangster ass ni**ers dont run for shit
Because real gangster ass ni**ers cant run fast "

"It's what you take that makes it right"

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Re: *Cry*

Post by EarthCurrent » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:25 am

saturnine1979 wrote::( Omg *cry* that was so *cry* sad. I loved it *cry*. Did they die in the end? *cry* Damn, good vid. *cry* *wipes tears from eyes* . Imma go watch it again. :(
Don't just cry!

WRITE ME A REVIEW!!!

And yes, they die, they freeze to death... :cry:
When they are found in the morning the townsfolk were too sad to seperate Nello and Patreche so they buried them together. :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”