Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 am

Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

gotegenks
Org Profile

Re: Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Post by gotegenks » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 pm

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit

red hot motherfuckin chili peppers.

i hate like every one piece video i've ever seen besides a few...god i'm scared. -watch-

EDIT: i have to say, wasn't a big fan of this. the light rays and glowing crap just ruined it all for me, made it hard to see what was happening and were just distracting. i think if those had been toned down to the max, then this could've been pretty great! but then there's that last song cut....

well it was still probly the 3rd best one piece video i've ever seen, so good job :rofl:

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Re: Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Post by Cross/fade » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 am

Red Hot Chili Peppers are always welcomed. It was ok. It was edited well but I have agree with gote about those sparkles.They were a bit too intense.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”