POKEMON

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: POKEMON

Postby Jadecavy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

THANK YOU~! I didn't want to triple-post, but...

Image
User avatar
Jadecavy
 
Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: POKEMON

Postby Kitsuner » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?

kireblue wrote:water / steel is a stupid combination.

Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: POKEMON

Postby kireblue » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?

kireblue wrote:water / steel is a stupid combination.

Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.

you know what.......I never even realized that. I guess that its non weakness to grass makes up for its non resistance to fire and its weakness to ground and fighting. When I first heard about a water pokemon that isn't resistant to fire, I immediately classified it as stupid without even thinking. I kinda now regret never giving piplup a chance.
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: POKEMON

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 am

kireblue wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?

kireblue wrote:water / steel is a stupid combination.

Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.

you know what.......I never even realized that. I guess that its non weakness to grass makes up for its non resistance to fire and its weakness to ground and fighting. When I first heard about a water pokemon that isn't resistant to fire, I immediately classified it as stupid without even thinking. I kinda now regret never giving piplup a chance.

Better than its neutrality to Grass is its resistance to Dragon. There's a reason most teams carried at least two Steel types for the majority of Gen IV.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: POKEMON

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: POKEMON

Postby mirkosp » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 pm

<3 :awesome: :bzz2: :bzz: :bear: :shark: :dino: :aimkissyface:
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: POKEMON

Postby gotegenks » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 pm

FASDFAF
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: POKEMON

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm curious as to all the changes that will come the way. I certainly hope that we get gym leader rematches and a battle frontier.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: POKEMON

Postby mirkosp » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm just hoping that they'll make use of the airport and get you flying to Hoenn. It would be epicsauce. Basically, RS remakes in disguise, but not actual remakes since the story would be a sequel to bw.
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: POKEMON

Postby gotegenks » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

as much as i'd love to go to hoenn like kanto in GS, i still wanna see RS remakes :<
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: POKEMON

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 am

Loots of people are speculating that the red and blue in the titles are references to Ruby and Sapphire, since they look a bit like jewels. Not sure I buy into that but it's and interesting idea. Id love to see Hoenn again one way or another.

LOVE the new Kyurems though, their designs are made of <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: POKEMON

Postby Ijexis » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Ijexis
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1

Re: POKEMON

Postby Brad » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Call me when there's a legit iOS Pokemon game.
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: POKEMON

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm

People play ios games as a serious method of handheld gaming?

There better be fucking Hoenn in this game.
User avatar
Jadecavy
 
Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: POKEMON

Postby Brad » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Jadecavy wrote:People play ios games as a serious method of handheld gaming?


...not sure if serious...
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: macchinainterna, ReggieSmalls, SailorDeath, Shin-AMV and 2 guests