Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
zach1
Org Profile

Re: Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

Post by zach1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 am

You bet even wounds on she still stands out. That red haired flame eyed heroine is unbeatable. Shana and Yuuji looked good together.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 pm

I have no idea what Yuji was on about in ep17 but I like how he was completely honest about everything so basically he justified himself as still being the second protagonist of the franchise. I like how the story is going into this grey area. Now I'm curious to see if Yoshida will redeem herself as a character since she
Spoiler :
joined Yuji's side

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am

damn the other 3 gods of earth are strong. Looks like the remaining episodes might be one long epic fight. The next episode ep19 preview =OOO
Spoiler :
Yoshida is going to watch Yuji and Shana fight then summon Pheles

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 am

OropherZero wrote:damn the other 3 gods of earth are strong. Looks like the remaining episodes might be one long epic fight. The next episode ep19 preview =OOO
Spoiler :
Yoshida is going to watch Yuji and Shana fight then summon Pheles
Spoiler :
when the first of the three gods appeared, I freaked out. He was just walking down the street raping everything in his path. And the female god is a little crazy. How do you kill that many people while screaming in fear of them.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Shana pwns when she's heartbroken XD

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm

ep20, so now that
Spoiler :
Johan has left Yuji
he has lost his detection ability and is now weak, which is sad considering how excited he seemed to be when he activated his
Spoiler :
barrier unrestricted spell
Shana broke through that pretty easily without even using her own =o 4 eps to go!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 am

well the series is pretty much over now, the last ep next week isn't really needed just for some last action scene i suppose =p too bad that
Spoiler :
Khasim didn't survive, i liked him =(
to be honest i only 'sorta' understand Yuji's plan compared to Shana's plan, it was a bit of a mess =p i think the way everything was resolved was a bit too convenient though.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Spoiler :
I didn't really understand what was going on with everybody having a backup plan and a fake plan. And all the stuff with Phelis and Johan's baby and the God of Guidance.....wha? And I don't really understand why Yuji and Shana still have to fight....or why Yuji choose to stay behind to get his ass kicked. Like seriously!....he's outnumbered now, and he just lost all of the power that he was getting from the God of Creation, and he already lost all of his power from Johan. How can he possibly win against all of those Flame Haze.

But anyway, It seems that the next episode is gonna have one last Yuji vs Shana fight, so I'm definitely excited about it. I just wish that I had a better understanding of what was going on. Maybe when this show gets dubbed in English, I'll be able to understand more of the plot.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 am

i rewatched it and understand it now

yuji's plan:
Spoiler :
create Xanadu and let tomogara eat humans as per normal
shana's plan:
Spoiler :
create Xanadu and stop tomogara from eating humans as a rule
Spoiler :
winning plan: yuji because the god of creation used the reiji maigo to power him up to override the rule shana's plan made if he wanted to

BUT

what johan and pheles did caused the god of guidance to say something which made the tomogara rethink their position in the world, so in the end shana's plan went into fruition.
Hence why the major chick peol or whatever was laughing when it all happened, because in the end all that work bal masque did to create the plan was for nothing.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 pm

OropherZero wrote:i rewatched it and understand it now

yuji's plan:
Spoiler :
create Xanadu and let tomogara eat humans as per normal
shana's plan:
Spoiler :
create Xanadu and stop tomogara from eating humans as a rule
Spoiler :
winning plan: yuji because the god of creation used the reiji maigo to power him up to override the rule shana's plan made if he wanted to

BUT

what johan and pheles did caused the god of guidance to say something which made the tomogara rethink their position in the world, so in the end shana's plan went into fruition.
Hence why the major chick peol or whatever was laughing when it all happened, because in the end all that work bal masque did to create the plan was for nothing.
That actually was a pretty good summary.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”