I bring very sad news

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
AFreindOfHis
Org Profile

Re: I bring very sad news

Post by AFreindOfHis » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 am

Falconone wrote:One Question, how old was Magnus, i know he was young but dont know how young.
Is the info in his profil right with 17? i thought that is an older info...
He was going to turn eighteen in two weeks.

SuijinReflx
Org Profile

Post by SuijinReflx » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 am

I have only spoke once with Zetzu and that conversation and I will hold as a dear memory. Rest in peace my friend
Mizu

Taranisz
Org Profile

Post by Taranisz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:55 am

Rest in peace Magnus. :cry:
we are genii

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:28 am

R.I.P. Magnus :cry:

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:10 am

R.I.P Magnus, going to miss your fantastic romance/drama vids :(

Cyberborn1
Org Profile

Post by Cyberborn1 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:38 am

I would like to thank all of you for posting here.

Yesterday, me and a few other of his close friends got together, held a wake and mourned him. We reminisced about the good times, the fun times and the bad times. We watched his old videos and went through all of his pictures on facebook. We cried our eyes out at every point, but very slowly we were able to start laughing again.

What I want to say is this: If you knew Magnus well then don't be afraid to mourn him. Take your time and be sad, talk to people about him. Cause he would not want us to wallow in despair at his passing, that's not the life-loving guy that I knew. He would want us to live where he could not. I know he wants me to have what we both dreamed of: A family. And I know that he wants you to continue with what you do best: Making these videos.

It was AMV's that made me and Magnus friends, even though I am 8 years older than he was. He was the only person I met who loved this art form as much as I did, even though I never took the time to learn how to edit properly. For someone as young as he was to create such beautiful things is simply beyond me.

As a final note, I would like to leave you with a song. Magnus had spoken to a friend of mine and told her that when the inevitable happened, he wanted her to play us this song. This was his farewell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9-5SS8V8M

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 am

Otohiko wrote:Hey guys, a request for those of you who've had frequent contact with him - perhaps a slightly selfish one, but I know it would've made Magnus kind of happy. One of my last conversations with him, I promised to have an epic music exchange on skype with him someday, cause we have different tastes in music but also some rather similar ones, and he was someone who was very into his music. But then I got busy and wasn't able to follow up, not knowing how bad things were with his illness... man, I could've even done a collab with him, we were even talking about it :(

Has Magnus recently shared, exchanged or suggested any music to you? If he did - can you PM or tell me what it was? I'll listen to it in his memory, and it would be awesome to at least partially fulfil the last promise that I made to him.

It's also really amazing to see how many friends he's had, even from the turnout here today.
One of his favorite singers were Anthony Green and one of his favorite songs was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpKutK2Hm8s
I was actually doing a collab with him, All we waited for was his final touches on his parts.. The collab will be finished but niwa will take Zet's parts.

Other artists he liked was:
Saosin
Silverstein
Underoath
Sleeping with sirens

I miss him so much..

Oh and his latest words to me was "We will fix this"

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Neverend wrote:Other artists he liked was:
Saosin
I have this song in my player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj0PtMZaWss , everytime I play it, it remembers me of magnus, I really never met him, but he was one of the first editors I subscribed on youtube, he´s one of those who I want to be "better than", that's what always crosses my mind when I'm listening to this song, I'm shocked cancer won this one, but he already had his own victory figthing so bravely through all of the time, rest now man, you changed the life of so many people just by doing what you love, enjoy heaven!
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Ikore wrote:
Neverend wrote:Other artists he liked was:
Saosin
I have this song in my player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj0PtMZaWss , everytime I play it, it remembers me of magnus, I really never met him, but he was one of the first editors I subscribed on youtube, he´s one of those who I want to be "better than", that's what always crosses my mind when I'm listening to this song, I'm shocked cancer won this one, but he already had his own victory figthing so bravely through all of the time, rest now man, you changed the life of so many people just by doing what you love, enjoy heaven!
Its a lovely song, i made a vid for him with that song when he was hospitalized http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTQgFF4TaJY

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:43 pm

The Tribute is up

You may also post your tribute video there too
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “General Discussion”