I bring very sad news

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: I bring very sad news

Post by Otohiko » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 am

Hey guys, a request for those of you who've had frequent contact with him - perhaps a slightly selfish one, but I know it would've made Magnus kind of happy. One of my last conversations with him, I promised to have an epic music exchange on skype with him someday, cause we have different tastes in music but also some rather similar ones, and he was someone who was very into his music. But then I got busy and wasn't able to follow up, not knowing how bad things were with his illness... man, I could've even done a collab with him, we were even talking about it :(

Has Magnus recently shared, exchanged or suggested any music to you? If he did - can you PM or tell me what it was? I'll listen to it in his memory, and it would be awesome to at least partially fulfil the last promise that I made to him.

It's also really amazing to see how many friends he's had, even from the turnout here today.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Post by LantisEscudo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:17 am

I never spoke to Magnus beyond a few exchanges here and in IRC, but his videos were incredible to watch, and I read his various posts in the photo, vent, and happy threads every time they went up because they were interesting and upbeat, no matter his health.

He'll seriously be missed. May he be happy in whatever his next great adventure may be.

Kaream
Org Profile

Post by Kaream » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:29 am

I kinda saw this coming, very sad

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:44 am

Sad to see something like this happen to someone so young...RIP and my condolences to his family and friends.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 am

I don't recall ever speaking with Magnus, and I deeply regret that. But at least his posts made him familiar, a big presence and an inspiration to be able to fight and stay strong the way he did. I'd just read the interview yesterday or the day before, and saw that things had gotten bad again, but I didn't expect that this would happen so soon. Finding that out so soon beforehand only softens this blow a little. This place really won't be the same.

Rest in peace, Magnus. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. And may your legacy and the memories this community shares be able to make us all better people than we would have been otherwise.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 am

Never spoke to Magnus, but I always enjoyed his videos and reading his post here on the org. I can tell he truly was a amazing person who is loved by many and will be missed.

RIP Magnus

Dn@
Org Profile

Post by Dn@ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 am

I knew him since 2007, he was a great guy one of my first foreign editor friend.
May he rest in peace.

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am

One Question, how old was Magnus, i know he was young but dont know how young.
Is the info in his profil right with 17? i thought that is an older info...

Kyssifur
Org Profile

Post by Kyssifur » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 am

Rest in peace, Magnus! :cry:
we are awesome

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:19 am

Falconone wrote:One Question, how old was Magnus, i know he was young but dont know how young.
Is the info in his profil right with 17? i thought that is an older info...
He was 17... That's also why it is so unfair :s

Return to “General Discussion”