I bring very sad news

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
DriftRoot
Org Profile

Re: I bring very sad news

Post by DriftRoot » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

This is so sad...I'm shedding more than a few tears even though I didn't know Magnus well. Clearly he has touched many people. I wish the best for his family and friends and hope that his spirit continues to live on. <3
ngsilver wrote:I was planning on doing a best of 2011 stream on Saturday, but now I think I will stream all of Magnus videos. Current time is set for 8PM EST Saturday - Feb 25th.

Good time to sit down, enjoy the good works he has done, and just generally chat and remember one of us.

http://www.livestream.com/thisweekinamvs

:up: Wonderful idea, thank you! I will certainly do my best to be there!

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Why. . . I would never forget you. . . I never even known you and I'll never forget you. . . :(

You are such a strong, admirous and courageous person yet you left us so suddenly?! Your an amazing person Magnus and I hope that your love and courage will touch the lives of all those people that you've met! Just tell Godix that we all miss you guys and we'll never forget you. :sad: And we'll hope to be as strong, courageous, and loving as you were to us Magnus. You'll never be forgotten in our hearts

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Rest In Peace. You will be greatly missed by many.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm

To be able to edit so well and stay with this community for this long while fighting that battle is beyond my comprehension. Rest in peace man. ):

Zaiyei
Org Profile

Post by Zaiyei » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I have little right to even post here.
I havent shed a tear since I heard of his death. My eyes have welled up with tears on several occasions but not a single tear fell. I hate myself for it. Simply put. But there's nothing I can do, I can't force myself to cry - I've tried.
It's suffocating.. My chest is tight, my mind is blank. I can only conclude that I'm either in denial or that I'm a cold-hearted jerk who isn't even crying over the loss of one of her closest friends.

I was just talking to him two days ago... It wasn't a long conversation.. but it's just all so unreal. Two days ago.
I still remember a couple weeks ago (a little more than a month?) when he told me he wasn't going to live. He said he only told his close friends. He told me not to be sad, he said he will live his life to the fullest and enjoy it. He said he was prepared to die. Ready to go. All I could do was support him - Pray for him - And that I did.
I wish I was there last night for him. I hate that I wasn't..

I regret so much that I have been too busy this year to have those long VCs that I used to have with him.. Those neverending conversations.. I miss them so much. Just a week ago I finally thought of what I could do for his birthday, what I could make him. I wanted to make him smile..

I remember my first conversation with him. So nervous.. This was like my amv idol: Zetzu. Am I dreaming?! Haha.. He was really friendly.. I still remember he wanted to VC that time and wondered who I was and why he didn't know me yet. It was so fun. He was so easy to talk to.. It just all seemed like a dream.
I remember his AMV "Our Farewell". The AMV of his that hooked me to his editing. I remember in our first conversation we talked about it.
Then we talked more, about random things, he taught me a couple things in editing.. shared with me about his life, his thoughts and ideas, his interests,..

I still remember once he found me on facebook and said "Deb. If there was ever a time I needed someone to talk to, it would be now" and I rushed onto skype, called him, and heard him crying (it was complex emotional problems with a girl that he was close to [long and short of it]).

I still remember.. when he disappeared over the summer of 2010 and how I found out later he was in the hospital from being diagnosed with cancer.
The two years I've known him, he's never failed to present me with a gift for my birthday which always happened to be during the time he was in the hospital (both years).
Magnus, you've done way too much for me - someone so insignificant like me. You do so much for all your friends.. I wish I could've done more for you. I really wanted to..
I can say for all of us, you were an amazing, amazing, friend - a much better one that many of us could have/have been to you.

I hate how you're gone.. You saw it coming, I knew it would come since you told me, and yet it's still so hard to accept. I see your name on skype, I see your YT, I see your org account.. I see it all and tell myself you're gone - but deep inside I know I haven't accepted it.
Just a few weeks ago we were planning your trip to the states.. how we could meet.. how we could hang. I wanted to meet you in person... now I can't.

Im torn. I want to yell at you. I want to give you a big hug. I can't do either. I miss you so much.
Sorry for the ramble. I'm really a wordless mess right now.

-Debbie

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Zaiyei wrote:I have little right to even post here.
I havent shed a tear since I heard of his death. My eyes have welled up with tears on several occasions but not a single tear fell. I hate myself for it. Simply put. But there's nothing I can do, I can't force myself to cry - I've tried.
It's suffocating.. My chest is tight, my mind is blank. I can only conclude that I'm either in denial or that I'm a cold-hearted jerk who isn't even crying over the loss of one of her closest friends.

I was just talking to him two days ago... It wasn't a long conversation.. but it's just all so unreal. Two days ago.
I still remember a couple weeks ago (a little more than a month?) when he told me he wasn't going to live. He said he only told his close friends. He told me not to be sad, he said he will live his life to the fullest and enjoy it. He said he was prepared to die. Ready to go. All I could do was support him - Pray for him - And that I did.

I regret so much that I have been too busy this year to have those long VCs that I used to have with him.. Those neverending conversations.. I miss them so much. Just a week ago I finally thought of what I could do for his birthday, what I could make him. I wanted to make him smile..

I remember my first conversation with him. So nervous.. This was like my amv idol: Zetzu. Am I dreaming?! Haha.. He was really friendly.. I still remember he wanted to VC that time and wondered who I was and why he didn't know me yet. It was so fun. He was so easy to talk to.. It just all seemed like a dream.
I remember his AMV "Our Farewell". The AMV of his that hooked me to his editing. I remember in our first conversation we talked about it.
Then we talked more, about random things, he taught me a couple things in editing.. shared with me about his life, his thoughts and ideas, his interests,..

I still remember once he found me on facebook and said "Deb. If there was ever a time I needed someone to talk to, it would be now" and I rushed onto skype, called him, and heard him crying (it was complex emotional problems with a girl that he was close to [long and short of it]).

I still remember.. when he disappeared over the summer of 2010 and how I found out later he was in the hospital from being diagnosed with cancer.
The two years I've known him, he's never failed to present me with a gift for my birthday which always happened to be during the time he was in the hospital (both years).
Magnus, you've done way too much for me - someone so insignificant like me. You do so much for all your friends.. I wish I could've done more for you. I really wanted to..
I can say for all of us, you were an amazing, amazing, friend - a much better one that many of us could have/have been to you.

I hate how you're gone.. You saw it coming, I knew it would come since you told me, and yet it's still so hard to accept. I see your name on skype, I see your YT, I see your org account.. I see it all and tell myself you're gone - but deep inside I know I haven't accepted it.
Just a few weeks ago we were planning your trip to the states.. how we could meet.. how we could hang. I wanted to meet you in person... now I can't.

Im torn. I want to yell at you. I want to give you a big hug. I can't do either. I miss you so much.

-Debbie
don't beat yourself up. You feel the pain. You don't need to express it in the common forms. You two were close and he meant something to you. Nothing changes that.

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:27 pm

For me he was a person to admire. So young, this lost is so sad.
Rest in peace Magnus.

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 pm

R.I.P. Magnus. I didn't know you, but you seem like a good editor and most of all, a good person.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow unbelievable, i was reading his interview thinking it got pretty depressing towards the end....start reading the comments and this hits....

We have talked a few times about amvs and such, i wouldn't call him a friend or anything....however i have known about his situation for some time and its saddening to read he has lost his battle...rip

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 pm

LittleAtari wrote:
Zaiyei wrote:I have little right to even post here.

-Debbie
don't beat yourself up. You feel the pain. You don't need to express it in the common forms. You two were close and he meant something to you. Nothing changes that.
Agreed, don't beat yourself up over it. He wouldn't want that, and in the end, neither do you.

Having lost one of the closest people in my life before, I felt just like that, for weeks and months in fact. It was paralyzing and I totally couldn't express myself, and felt horrible for not being able to cry or really say something meaningful about it. That's what a lot of people are feeling right now I'm sure. I think a lot can be said about Magnus right now, but it will all just seem really sad and inadequate compared to even the smallest thing he could say to put your mind to rest or put a smile on your face.

At the same time, hearing stories about how he was is honestly almost like hearing him say something again, so thanks for all of you who were close friends with him for sharing these. I feel like I got to know him a little more, and that's really an awesome thing.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”