I bring very sad news

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
xDreww
Org Profile

Re: I bring very sad news

Post by xDreww » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:51 pm

ngsilver wrote:I was planning on doing a best of 2011 stream on Saturday, but now I think I will stream all of Magnus videos. Current time is set for 8PM EST Saturday - Feb 25th.

Good time to sit down, enjoy the good works he has done, and just generally chat and remember one of us.

http://www.livestream.com/thisweekinamvs
I'll be down for this as well. Post a reminder before please.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 pm

R.I.P man. I didn't personally know you, but you were a great editor.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I didn't know Magnus very well, but when I started amvs back in 2006 on youtube he was one of my biggest inspirations. It really sucks to have to see him go. I really hope this could just be some super sick joke.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Magnus, I will miss your presence here on the forums. Being able to read your thoughts/opinions; even having our small conversations. It will be saddening to know that when someone uploads a picture it won't be yours showing us your stylish clothes, good looks, and amazing hair. I will definitely master that eye trick ^_~, so I can look half as good as you always did. I just wish I could show you once I do.

Everyone will miss and remember you, loved ones and those from all over the world. You have greatly impacted so many not just through editing, but by being you.

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I didn't get to know Magnus very well until recently. Needless to say he was one of the most strong-willed people I've ever met because he would never let his condition or his prognosis bring him down. He lived every day setting out to do the things he loved and spend them with the people who love him.

It goes without saying that you will be sorely missed buddy, both by the community as well as family and friends.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Another loss. :( I also didn't know him well, but I'd seen a few of his videos and enjoyed them.

I have to say, after reading through this whole thread and seeing how he's affected people, I feel an ache. But I feel like you all, as a community, have helped him have a fulfilling and love-filled life. You should all be proud and grateful to have contributed to goodness in his life, and I'm sure it was appreciated.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

gilgameshthewarrior
Org Profile

Post by gilgameshthewarrior » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

It's always the best people who pass away :(
May you continue to make awesome videos for the angels Magnus.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Damn it. I thought he made it through this time too...
It always amazed me how he'd always endure and keep living to his fullest despite what was happening to him. A true example for anybody.
You will be missed, bro. RIP.

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 pm

When I saw this, I was working and I felt so incredibly sad. And I looked around me to see my coworkers on their computers just working and I thought to myself "How can everything be so normal?". I didn't know Magnus. I've watched his videos many, many times, commented on them and we probably exchange some words on youtube. He was one of those people that I would watch from far away. Why? I have no idea... it just didn't happen. But that didn't stop me from being really sad today. Probably because of how much I admired him from fighting all of this with a smile until the end.

I've been reading your comments until now and I see how many lifes he touched with his courage. By remembering him as an inspiration to our lifes, I'm sure he will never be forgotten <3
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Nothing will ever be the same again.

He was such a strong person, and although I didn't know him, I thought he was amazing especially because of the fact that he battled cancer. A few of my family members have lost their lives to cancer (liver and kidney, no other places) and I admired him for being so strong when I couldn't even be for my family members.

He was also one of my favorite editors.

Rest in peace.
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

Return to “General Discussion”