I can't download, why?

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

I can't download, why?

Postby Yume_Souzou_13 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

I keep trying to download from the Local and everytime I do that it always comes up to the, "The download should have automatically started by now. If it did not, click here." Everytime I click "here" it comes to the same page over again. I thought it might have been because my account wasn't activated (which I didn't realize until a little after this), so I went and activated it, and it's still doing this. I have no clue what's wrong.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm using Firefox 10 and to my knowledge my programs all are up to date.
Yume_Souzou_13

Re: I can't download, why?

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Any popup blockers running?
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Yume_Souzou_13 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Yeah I do and just found out it was the add-on Adblock Plus. Apparently the Fanboy's List thinks the page that asks you if you want to donate or not is a bad page -_-u I switched to the EasyList and that one allows that page to go through, so then I can download the video.

Thanks BasharOfTheAges, I appreciate it! ^_^
Yume_Souzou_13

Postby Dusk252 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:22 pm

I have the same problem, yet no pop-up blockers here. I deactivated both ad-block plus (using Firefox, by the way) and all the Norton browsing options and still can't manage to download anything. The thing is, a couple of months ago it used to work just fine (with ad-block plus and Norton safe search). Now all that shows up is a blank page with "Download Local" written on top and then the sentence "The download should have automatically started by now. If it did not, click here." appears after a couple of seconds. Of course the only thing I get from clicking it is a page refresh and more of the same. I'd like some help on getting those back, because ever since it stopped working, the one thing I do is trying to find the person on youtube whenever I want to download a video.
Dusk252

Return to Site Help & Feedback