Anime Expo Anime Music Video Contest 2012 Rules are UP!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo Anime Music Video Contest 2012 Rules are UP!

Post by drewaconclusion » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 pm

This thread's beginning to stink...
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm

aaaand enter "Drew: The Punking"
Spoiler :
pun-king :ying:

Ryvannis
Org Profile

Post by Ryvannis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am

Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:

You know I <3 you but I'm honestly curious...

Do you shit out AMVs? I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean it in a "holy crap, he makes a lot of AMVs" way.

So Shin, extra bran in your diet?
Along with the bran, you need to supplement your diet with a lot of gold. Otherwise it won't come out looking shiny enough. When you hear the clinking, you know you have a finished product.
I might be the only one here to say this, but I have no idea what you meant and you didn't even answer the question.
Spoiler :
Do you shit out AMVs? :shark:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 am

Rider4Z wrote:AX is THE contest for me, so i try to have no more than the allowed total each year. otherwise i'd go mad choosing what to leave out.

AX is a great con for me but it's never been my top AMV con. Nan Desu Kan fills that role <3 The love and support for editors is INSANE and the contest that we got together last year was easily the best contest that I (and quite a few other veteran editors) have ever seen. I always invite people to enter and attend. The con may be small but it's got a lot of heart! :D

Soooo much <3 to NDK and scottanime :3 They know how to treat an editor right x]

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm

I'll be submitting something to AX this year. It's not my top AMV con either (that'd be Otakon) but I might be going to AX this year.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm

i admit if i could attend more cons to see how their shows are run i would :( i'd love to check out Katsucon and AWA and more. but living in california sucks out all my money so i'm ironically stuck here all year.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Ryvannis wrote:I might be the only one here to say this, but I have no idea what you meant and you didn't even answer the question.
Spoiler :
Do you shit out AMVs? :shark:
Short answer is Yes. That and bricks.

AX is a con I definately want to attend at some point and I might be able to swing out there this year but its not looking likely. Its on my agenda for next year to attend though. This year I'll be hitting up Anime Boston, Otakon, and AWA though. :bear: I keep derping out every year and forget to register in time for my local con Anime Detour though. :sweat:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:

No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.

I also liked that AMV... it actually inspired me to start mine....which almost finished. :P

I take it...either Shin has no life or his life is AMVs....either way works. That's how he can produce so many in such a short amount of time...!

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Kazemon15 wrote: I take it...either Shin has no life or his life is AMVs....either way works. That's how he can produce so many in such a short amount of time...!
Haha! Pretty much. |:>

Perfect-Blue
Org Profile

Post by Perfect-Blue » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 am

Non a top contest? a 10k$ for rewards, only for AMV contest section, and non a top contest? I buyed my new pc from that one, its pretty much top for me.

Return to “AMV Contests”