The Lip Flapper : Volume 10 - Magnus Interview

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Re: The Lip Flapper : Volume 10 - Magnus Interview

Post by Diegao » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 am

This was intense. Good interview and reading, always wanted to know more about Magnus. And I wish the best for him.
Emong wrote:Also, Code, I don't think I commented on any other of the lip-flappers yet but I think you're doing a big favor for the community so thanks for investing your time :up:
:up: :up: :up:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 am

Emong wrote:
I already said this but it's worth repeating: Magnus, you're incredibly amazing just for being able to handle such a difficult situation. So much courage. I wish the best for you :)

Also, Code, I don't think I commented on any other of the lip-flappers yet but I think you're doing a big favor for the community so thanks for investing your time :up:
x2 I've skimmed a few of your interviews, Code, but this is the first one I read in-depth, not once, but twice, then again. It's nice to see the discussion of AMVs and, more importantly, the people behind them, taken to another level.

Good luck to you, Magnus, and thank you for sharing your time and creativity with the AMV community! <3

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Alright, now this is just incredibly sad :(

We'll miss you, Magnus!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 pm

The movie 50/ 50 is a wonderful take on Cancer if anybody seen it. If not I HIGHLY suggest it. It's just a peice of what this Hero went through. I don't know if he was a religious 'man' (almost too young to even take issue!) but God be with you, Magnus.
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

I knew you had problems with cancer, but hearing how incredibly serious they are just breaks my heart. I really admire how well you are handling the situation. Fight on! :up:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

For those of you who didn't see this yet...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 1&t=108387

All I have to say is that the timing of this interview turned out to be very poignant
:(
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Otohiko wrote: All I have to say is that the timing of this interview turned out to be very poignant
:(
I'm actually in awe of this myself. The interview took place over several weeks, but most of it (especially the last part with the cancer) was done last week!
Magnus wrote:Even if the members of the site who're close to me already knew, I'm sorry to bring these unfortunate news.
But don't worry - I will treasure my time and live the rest of it out to the fullest!
Those words were written on February 12th for reference. Based on the conversation I had with him a few days before I published the interview, he seemed pretty happy given the circumstances.

He certainly was such a pleasure to work with in this interview.

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Kosmit wrote:I knew you had problems with cancer, but hearing how incredibly serious they are just breaks my heart. I really admire how well you are handling the situation. Fight on! :up:
I wrote this before hearing the news. The fact that this interview was done just last week proves that Magnus stayed positive even in the hardest of situations. He will be missed.

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm really out of words. I read this interview just before looking into general discussion and reading this tragic news.
I really hope he had a good life- he must have had.

As I read this interview for the second time with enormous tears in my eyes I found it the most emotional read in my whole life. Let's just keep him in our memory.

TEKnician
Org Profile

The Lip Flapper : Volume 10 - Magnus Interview

Post by TEKnician » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:35 pm

I'd like to make a tribute AMV...

anyone else?
Last edited by TEKnician on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “General AMV”