Guilty Crown

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Re: Guilty Crown

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:
However I see where he's coming from in what he's doing; and Inori's
Spoiler :
murderous tendancies are interesting (I guess Mana isn't quite gone).
Mana, herself, wasn't evil, it was the virus/alien thing she came into contact with/ was injected with in the labs... ?? Am I the only one who remembers that? She wanted Shu and Gai to save her from it when they were younger. They failed her and she couldn't keep the virus at bay causing "Black Christmas." Gai saved her from Eve when he saved Inori, and supposedly
Spoiler :
died
.. I'm not sure if anyone else got that? That's what I understood happened...

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 pm

kireblue wrote:
EkaCoralian wrote:
Spoiler :
Hare shouldn't have died: to be honest I really didn't care for her character, but she could saved both of them. She could've easily crawled over to Shu and allowed her Void to wrap both of them up. She's too selfless; so much so that she was just stupid! And where did her act get her? Did she not think her death would affect Shu?! She should never have thought of herself as a lesser being, and yet she did: so much so that she was willing to die.
I'm sorry, but not cool. She's exactly like Hassan from The Kite Runner; his sincerity got him nowhere!
Spoiler :
I just wanna remind you that Hare didn't die because she didn't heal herself. She died because her void was shot at.
Fair enough, I did forget about that.
Still though, I feel like she could've
Spoiler :
wrapped them both up in her Void and just saved them both. In the end, she still thought that Shu would go on to be a great 'King' and that she was lesser. She was bleeding on the ground and was willing to save someone other than herself, so she probably considered a resolve to die if she either bled out too much or was shot at (not her Void of course since no one knew that until that point). But yeah, I just don't like her character for being so selfless. She thinks she's making the right choices but it was her death that brought out all of the wrong sides of Shu. :c
Mana, herself, wasn't evil, it was the virus/alien thing she came into contact with/ was injected with in the labs... ?? Am I the only one who remembers that? She wanted Shu and Gai to save her from it when they were younger. They failed her and she couldn't keep the virus at bay causing "Black Christmas." Gai saved her from Eve when he saved Inori, and supposedly
Spoiler :
died
.. I'm not sure if anyone else got that? That's what I understood happened...
No I know Mana wasn't evil (she was manipulated by the Apocalypse Virus, yes); but
Spoiler :
the blonde-haired (wo)man said in the latest cameo in the 10 second cameo they had that Shu was gathering pieces of Mana. That either means she can be resurrected through those shards (s)he was picking up, or (s)he was referring to the shards themselves.
I find it hard to believe that Mana could be gone if Inori isn't as they made them connected (and the Apocalypse Virus still exists, anyways). I know they intended to kill her, but considering the Virus isn't gone, Inori is still alive (could still be a vessel) and the blonde-haired person mentioned Mana, I wonder about it.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't know what to say about next episode here, I'm shocked...
Spoiler :
Gai is a total douche and Shu was used the WHOLE time!!!!!
EDIT: Okay, a little more level headed now after seeing that. Don't have any thoughts though. ='D

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 am

=O

umm yeah just watch ep17 =p

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Okay, as much as I haven't really enjoyed the show very much for a majority of episodes, episode 17 was a good episode. A very good episode.

And that ending -
oh shit.
Oh Shit.
OH. SHIT.

I hope it ends better than I thought it would; then I wouldn't feel so bad buying the soundtrack.
Because hot dayum, this soundtrack.

Darklydone
Org Profile

Post by Darklydone » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 pm

heh.....
Spoiler :
So like what? is Shu gonna die now and get resurrected? lol
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Darklydone wrote:heh.....
Spoiler :
So like what? is Shu gonna die now and get resurrected? lol
now now XD
Spoiler :
we will get shu's void, and it'll save him and everyone else ^-^

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 am

Spoiler :
The previous episode... wow! I don't understand any of it! lol Why is Shu's mum helping them and not him? This anime changed so much at the last minute. I love it!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Spoiler :
now we know how Inori was killing all those people. But now that she's gone, how the hell is Shu supposed to do anything. Without voids, he was never much of a hand-to-hand fighter, and he only has one arm now (and its not even his good arm LOL).

on another note: I love how everybody was so eager to turn on Shu because they felt he was abusing his power, but then Gui shows up and shows them what a real abuse of power looks like LOL. I was pretty surprised that he's able to combine voids though.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

i dont have any thoughts, this is just weirdo

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”