EvilleCon AMV Contest! March 30-April 1st

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
kaiserkid
Org Profile

EvilleCon AMV Contest! March 30-April 1st

Post by kaiserkid » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:43 am

Evansville Indiana's own EvilleCon is gearing up again for an amazing AMV Contest this year! Everybody loves Anime Music Videos (AMVs)! Come and join us to see the best of the “Evil” AMV world as they compete for laughs, tears, and prizes in the EvilleCon 2012 AMV Contest! For more details and the rules of the AMV Contest, please see the AMV Contest Page.
THIS YEAR WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO REQUIRE ATTENDANCE INTO THE CONVENTION IN ORDER TO COMPETE! What this means is the best of the best! The more submissions we get the more category's we may add...even an adult category! So head over to EvilleCon.com to take a look and submit! Hope to see you at the convention!

For Rules/Regs/and a link to the submission page visit:
http://www.evillecon.com/?page_id=260
I am on the "Eville" forum and am on this one as well so feel free to pm me, or send me an email at lbayens@evillecon.com

Hope to see your submission! :evil:
Lauren Bayens
EvilleCon 2012 Panel and Event's Coordinator :twisted:

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: EvilleCon AMV Contest! March 30-April 1st

Post by Scintilla » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 pm

The entry form wrote:AMV download url (please post link from video uploaded at http://www.a-m-v.org or http://www.megaupload.com)
... We have a word filter for that? Anyway, the entry form just says "amv" rather than "a-m-v", and I think you'll find that the two sites are very different.
The rules wrote:• AMV submissions must be kept to a PG-13 level or the submission will be disqualified. [...]
• Text inserted into the video is allowed but the text must keep the video within PG-13 guidelines.
So, we're allowed one uncensored F-bomb?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

SilenceIsKey
Org Profile

Post by SilenceIsKey » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm

How many AMV's can we enter?

kaiserkid
Org Profile

Post by kaiserkid » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:36 am

Yes 1 F-bomb is fine. If I need to make a new category called adult for a single f bomb....so be it. And thanks for calling to my attention the wrong link added for this site. I'll have the admins fix it up :D

kaiserkid
Org Profile

Post by kaiserkid » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 pm

SilenceIsKey wrote:How many AMV's can we enter?
I'm capping it at 10....I've had one person already submit 7 I believe. But the board will chose the best to show and then con goers will vote for the best :D

kaiserkid
Org Profile

Post by kaiserkid » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

The Official deadline for submission is : March 23rd Friday at 11:59pm. If you submit a video past this date, I cannot guarantee that it will make it into the show.

Thank you for all the wonderful submissions and questions. Looking forward to an amazing contest and show!
Let me know if you have any questions, as I get notified if someone has posted on here or the Eville Forum!

Return to “AMV Contests”