JCAs 2012 - Results are OUT! [on page 9~]

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 am

l33tmeatwad wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Taking what's been described as low voting numbers into account, I'd come to a different conclusion.

First I've heard of that.

Helps to talk to the source. :wink:

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Let's just say it's... erm... bad ><
Image

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby Shin-AMV » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

sadness
Image

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby TritioAFB » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm

While in the VCAs we're having a repetition of the videos in several categories, the JCAs are currently the interesting event. Let's hope that some variety for the winner videos comes here and that the JCAs should not have the same results as the VCAs
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm

TritioAFB wrote:While in the VCAs we're having a repetition of the videos in several categories, the JCAs are currently the interesting event. Let's hope that some variety for the winner videos comes here and that the JCAs should not have the same results as the VCAs


in b4 Safety Dance for Best Romance. |:>

User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Status: Does it matter?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby drewaconclusion » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:While in the VCAs we're having a repetition of the videos in several categories, the JCAs are currently the interesting event. Let's hope that some variety for the winner videos comes here and that the JCAs should not have the same results as the VCAs


in b4 Safety Dance for Best Romance. |:>
You jest now...
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 am

drewaconclusion wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:While in the VCAs we're having a repetition of the videos in several categories, the JCAs are currently the interesting event. Let's hope that some variety for the winner videos comes here and that the JCAs should not have the same results as the VCAs


in b4 Safety Dance for Best Romance. |:>
You jest now...


Its a very tender romance between high school girls and dance. But that tender romance isn't as tender as they said it was.
Image

User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Status: Does it matter?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby drewaconclusion » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 am

Shin-AMV wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:in b4 Safety Dance for Best Romance. |:>
You jest now...


Its a very tender romance between high school girls and dance. But that tender romance isn't as tender as they said it was.

That joke isn't as fresh as they said it was. :bear:
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
xDreww
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby xDreww » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 pm

o-o
Image

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:31 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
Its a very tender romance between high school girls and dance. But that tender romance isn't as tender as they said it was.

That joke isn't as fresh as they said it was. :bear:


ah snap! Nice one. :up:
Image

User avatar
LantisEscudo
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2001 5:21 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby LantisEscudo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Its a very tender romance between high school girls and dance. But that tender romance isn't as tender as they said it was.


After that much dancing, they're probably feeling very tender.

User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Status: Does it matter?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby drewaconclusion » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
Its a very tender romance between high school girls and dance. But that tender romance isn't as tender as they said it was.

That joke isn't as fresh as they said it was. :bear:


ah snap! Nice one. :up:
:ying:
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 pm

So, unreconsiloble differences, or judges all indesposed?

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

I think both, but come on judges where are all of you?
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: JCAs 2012 - In preparation

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 pm

I can't really blam judges on this, when I am one of the last two who hadn't finished nominations *gets shot*

But really, my net was s**t these days and I just downloaded the rest of the vids I needed. Going to finish this stuff (today - lots of repeating there!) and within one or two days everything should be ready for finals. The tresults of those should be out as soon as they get rated :>
Image


Return to “AMV Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flameh and 2 guests