The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : When You Wish Upon an AMV

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Gonna go through and watch some betas right now. /snatched some free time AT LAST

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Shweet. :3
Also I'm unfortunately dropping A Guy Like You because I just don't have enough time to make it (I have to re-rip my clips from my DVDs too, which is time-consuming enough for 2 seasons and OVAs).
So I'll just stick with Love Will Find a Way and A World Without Fences.

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Although I've not gotten any answer I've already edited the beta, if you give me the okay to enter the mep I'll post it in the document :3
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 pm

°Vej° wrote:Although I've not gotten any answer I've already edited the beta, if you give me the okay to enter the mep I'll post it in the document :3
/facepalm

Yes, you're in. XD I just forgot to update the main page and reply to you. Post away! :3

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Ehr, don't be mad at me, I've added my name to post the link for my beta in the document *run to hide herself*
I think I'll fix something here and there, but the final clip will be 99% like this one.

So, The Beta is on the Document!

I also just had a fool idea, I'll try to work on it XD
Anime: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Song: Following the leader
Song Artist:
Film: Peter Pan

I've seen that 'SH no shoushitsu' is taken but not 'no yuutsu', hope I can use it
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

freakinerd
Org Profile

Post by freakinerd » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Posted mines.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 pm

I checked and i didn't see both of these songs were taken.. from both the Meps and the this list, Could be wrong

Username:Mkid
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Song: You'll Be in My Heart
Song Artist: Phil Collins
Film: Tarzan

And here is an idea Ive been sitting on ever since Avatar first came out

Username: Mkid
Anime: Avatar the last Airbender (IDK if i could suggest this...just an idea)
Song: Not One Of Us
Song Artist:
Film: Lion King 2:simba's Pride

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Mkid wrote:And here is an idea Ive been sitting on ever since Avatar first came out

Username: Mkid
Anime: Avatar the last Airbender (IDK if i could suggest this...just an idea)
Song: Not One Of Us
Song Artist:
Film: Lion King 2:simba's Pride
ohhhhh that sounds sick.... i approve of Avatar obviously.

side note: i've had some more ideas develop, so if i'm able you may be getting a handful from me for this last project. (seeing as how it's the last project :cry: )

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Mmmmkway, sorry on the delay with the betas. Let's just say that I've been busy. But I'm taking a 30 minute break before I start on my next mess to sort through.

@Kazemon15: Great work thus far! Keep it up! :up:

@AngelDragoon: Work on the A/R and frame size. I think we've got some stretched characters, because their faces are just a lil' on the wide side. Otherwise, it's good for a final.

@EkaCoralian: Love Will Find a Way can send in a final since I reviewed your last video you sent to me. Shoot it to my pm box. A World Without Fences: Holy crap, not what I was expecting! I'm good with this one, but can you double check that youve taken out the interlacing? I sware that I saw some here and there. I don't think you need the literal sync at 1:21, it just looks off when compared to the rest of the video. 1:57 and just a little afterwards has a satalitte with some text in it. Just looks out of place, can you find a different image that might fit better there? Fix those, and you're good for a final.

@Fantasmic: Ahhhh. Loving where this is going. It's a little different than I though it would be though, so I might not use it as the opening like we originally discussed (not because it's bad or anything, but because I think it's good enough to be by itself. The lip sync is killing me. Can we mask that out and add a little more scene movement?

@Gaston I freaking love you. Turning into one of my favorite tracks in the project. :) BUT this is a big BUT. Can you try to ONLY sync the short guy in the movie to JUST the brunnett that is syncing at the start or your track. It's driving me nuts that you've got others singing his parts. So mask out that lip flap! Other than that, it's going GREAT. Can't wait to see more. :up:

@freakinerd: So far,it's going pretty well. :21-31 could use a little more scene movement with the pace of the lyrics. Otherwise, keep it up!

@Vej: I'm so glad you joined! :) Freaking awesome combination and great quality too. I love how it's both on the racing and romance aspects. I'm gonna go watch redline now! :24 : fix the little audio weirdness here. :57-1:02 : Maybe speed this bit up and choose some more action related scenes? The ending bit with the love? Ehhh... I'm gonna have to ask to have that removed for the track version. Will make transitioning really difficult. BUT you can use it for when you upload your own version naturally. XD After this stuff, you're good for a final!

/will update main page now

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh, Mkid, you're totally in. Avatar is fine, since we've got plenty of other anime footage to keep it above 50%.

So is your additional track Vef. Approved!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”