Another

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: Another

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 am

Spoiler :
Yeah, pretty obvious who was next, especially since she was so open with information, and trying to pry info out of her brother. I'm waiting for Izumi to get more involved, I have a feeling once she spills the beans and enlists the help of the MC that things are going to get really nasty. A bit less forced drama would be nice, but I'm still quite interested!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:36 pm

And now, everything makes sense.
Spoiler :
I really thought that Misaki was a ghost :lol: I kinda feel that the show just lost some of its charm though. But since this means that we get to see more of Misaki, I guess that its a fair trade.

Anyway, those other students were pretty dense. How the hell was he supposed to follow the rules even though nobody told him what they were! They definitely could have given him better hints. And since he is now confirming Misaki's existence, and Misaki is confirming his, I don't think that anything has been resolved.

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 pm

kireblue wrote:
Spoiler :
Anyway, those other students were pretty dense. How the hell was he supposed to follow the rules even though nobody told him what they were! They definitely could have given him better hints. And since he is now confirming Misaki's existence, and Misaki is confirming his, I don't think that anything has been resolved.
Truth.
Spoiler :
This whole situation, where he's supposed to follow the rules he has no idea about kind of reminds of this:

And you may have a point. Since they both know they exist, it kind of ruins the purpose of them being treated as if they don't exist. The guy who told Koichi to go talk to Mei may have just signed the class' death warrant.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Kosmit wrote:
kireblue wrote:
Spoiler :
Truth.
Spoiler :
This whole situation, where he's supposed to follow the rules he has no idea about kind of reminds of this:
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/2218 ... XM-L-2.jpg

And you may have a point. Since they both know they exist, it kind of ruins the purpose of them being treated as if they don't exist. The guy who told Koichi to go talk to Mei may have just signed the class' death warrant.
Spoiler :
in other words.....whoever gave him that note...is probably next. In "Another", no good deed ever goes unpunished :asd:

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 am

Finally caught up on this show. First 2 eps were slow and creepy; by the end of episode 3 I was hooked. However after watching episode 5 I'm really impressed. Loving this show a LOT.
Image Image

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 am

Interesting.

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Spoiler :
Haha, Sakakibara had some nice dreams of trolling the whole school together with Mei.
Also, the teacher finally snaps and apparently goes apeshit. The only question is does he kill himself or someone else. My bet would be the former. Probably someone will try to stop him and get mortally wounded along the way, so we'll be having two bodybags next episode.

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Kosmit wrote:
Spoiler :
Haha, Sakakibara had some nice dreams of trolling the whole school together with Mei.
Also, the teacher finally snaps and apparently goes apeshit. The only question is does he kill himself or someone else. My bet would be the former. Probably someone will try to stop him and get mortally wounded along the way, so we'll be having two bodybags next episode.
Spoiler :
I was really upset when I realized he was just dreaming and that wasn't really happening. Although from what the librarian said that might have gotten everyone killed.

I really like how they subtly show the date every so often, keeping everyone reminded that "Hey, it's July now so the clock is ticking for our next death".
I haven't been anticipating the new episode of an anime this much since Haruhi S1.
Image Image

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 am

Kosmit wrote:
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
I almost fell off my couch laughing when the dance sequence came on. That was the last thing on earth I was expecting.
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 am

drewaconclusion wrote:
Kosmit wrote:
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
I almost fell off my couch laughing when the dance sequence came on. That was the last thing on earth I was expecting.
That's when I realized that they'd make such a wonderful couple :asd:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”