FemDom etc

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Shin-AMV
Org Profile

FemDom etc

Post by Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 am

I need scenes of ladies being dominant over their male compatriots. Bonus points if they're also being a big tease and your typical tsundere type as well. My first thoughts are MM! and Bakemonogatari, but I can use a lot more scenes. :bear:

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Re: FemDom etc

Post by AceD » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 am

Baka to Test
Zero no Tsukaima
Ladies Versus Butlers!
Oreimo
Infinite Stratos
Lotte no Omocha!
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Also, theres many Hentai with ladies been dominant, you could just take scenes where they still have clothes on if you want

cutscorners
Org Profile

Post by cutscorners » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't think I've ever watched an anime without a dominant chick in it.

It annoys me because of how unrealistic it is and how often it occurs in anime, it has become a cliche in anime. I would love for more women to have a backbone, my opinion of them would surely skyrocket if they did, but in reality it's like trying to weed out the hornless unicorn in a paddock of horses. I guess anime is really just for fantasies.

I think Samurai Champloo was one of the first gender-realistic animes I watched where the chick actually relied on the two men set to lead her on her 'quest' and that was it.

Zero no Tsukaima actually revolves around a dominant woman and her eerily submissive male counterpart.

I'd have to agree with AceD on that one, no doubt.

What sort of song do you intend on using?

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 pm

AceD wrote:Baka to Test
Zero no Tsukaima
Ladies Versus Butlers!
Oreimo
Infinite Stratos
Lotte no Omocha!
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Also, theres many Hentai with ladies been dominant, you could just take scenes where they still have clothes on if you want
Thanks, and any excuse to search through hentai is always a good excuse. :ying:
cutscorners wrote: What sort of song do you intend on using?
Doing a 'Glutton for Punishment' type theme set to Rihanna's S & M as part of a MEP.

TEKnician
Org Profile

FemDom etc

Post by TEKnician » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Tora-friggin-dora! Taiga is small and cute but carries a wooden sword to school. She gives a mean SHORYUKEN too!

Okamisan, because it's an exact replica of toradora.

I'm quite certain there were scenes in Chrono Crusade?
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Planetes with Ai Tanabe, sometimes. xD;
Well, not at the point where she's going out with him; but she yells at him a lot in the beginning, pff.

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Slayers OVA: Frightening Future (Serena)
Though Naga might also be useful to you.
cutscorners wrote:I don't think I've ever watched an anime without a dominant chick in it [etc, etc].
I read that whole thing thinking, "really?"

cutscorners
Org Profile

Post by cutscorners » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Doing a 'Glutton for Punishment' type theme set to Rihanna's S & M as part of a MEP.
This sounds like a combination. I remember that song when it was released awhile ago, still haven't seen a good AMV about it worth remembering at least.

I'm very interested to see how yours turns out, you gonna provide links when it's done? :)

Warlike Swans wrote:I read that whole thing thinking, "really?"
I often refer to all this as "the pill" because it's like in the Matrix when Neo is given the choice between a red and blue pill. When you swallow "the pill", you start to notice that every movie or anime just HAS to have that one woman that outsmarts or outfights every man where this is so far from reality it's laughable. For instance, "Amazons", the pride of the liberal feminists, are a myth and are without certainty of their legitimate existence. It becomes daunting every time you see it. I'm afraid of watching a new military movie now because I know some ninety pound woman will ninja flip a three-hundred pound man or the office secretary will casually correct a band of the worlds smartest men gathered around a table discussing whether or not they will go to war with Russia or some nonsense like that all to snidely asset some form of female dominance. It's extremely painful to put up with every single time I go to the movie theater. Another thing, when men are attributed to strength - women are attributed to intelligence. A good opposite? Hardly.

Good luck with your AMV, Shin-AMV! I'm looking forward to watching it.

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

I think your main problem is with action genres tropes. Not worth going into further. :roll:

cutscorners
Org Profile

Post by cutscorners » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 pm

I know it's really silly but it really does infuriates me! :)

Return to “General AMV”