FMA Brotherhood AMV request/suggestion

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
rod98267
Org Profile

FMA Brotherhood AMV request/suggestion

Post by rod98267 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 pm

I just heard the song "This Time It's Different" by Evans Blue and think the song would go awesome with FMA Brotherhood. I don't have the software or skills to make a good AMV for it. Would anyone be up for the suggestion?

cutscorners
Org Profile

Re: FMA Brotherhood AMV request/suggestion

Post by cutscorners » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 pm

I just made an FMA Brotherhood AMV. It got taken down for some copyright nonsense. :(

... I guess I'll try and do something. :P

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 pm

rod98267 wrote:I just heard the song "This Time It's Different" by Evans Blue and think the song would go awesome with FMA Brotherhood. I don't have the software or skills to make a good AMV for it. Would anyone be up for the suggestion?
Holy Crap dude. I've been making videos for years but I only recently got into the technicalities of processing footage. I've been wanting to start my new editing with Brotherhood. Ripped everything to my external, processed a bunch of it but then the song..... I've been trying so many :amv: ....just frustration.

Then I see your post! Never heard of the band before but the song is by far the best fit I've come across in all my searching :awesome:
No promises, but I just bought the single and I'm definitely gonna give it a try!
Great suggestion!

cutscorners
Org Profile

Post by cutscorners » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 am

I had originally created 2 minutes and 55 odd seconds but I realized pretty early in the project that I simply couldn't think of any good effects to use. It really frustrated me because this combination of anime and music works perfectly. I wanted to use the entire song but I just couldn't, so once again, I had to segment it. The project has been very tiresome for me overall with my lack of ability to think of effects to use.

I especially wanted to use that introduction with the slow ticking watch and use a scene where Edward was sitting on the train staring at his state-appointed alchemist watch but I couldn't find any good scenes to save my life.

So this is what I got...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyxDLNg780

Return to “General AMV”