Dark Moon Studios' own site

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
silver_moon
Org Profile

Dark Moon Studios' own site

Post by silver_moon » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:45 pm

Finally I have my own site, rather than just owning a small corner of my sister's...

http://www.members.shaw.ca/darkmoonstudios/index.html

Sierra Lorna and I are planning on writing an AMV guide for newbies on Premiere, which hopefully will keep me from getting so many e-mails asking some of the commonly-asked questions that newbies have. When we're done it, it will go up on the site in the FAQ/Guide section.

So, what do you think of the site?
ImageImage

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:08 pm

Interesting choice of colors
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:21 pm

The featured shot of Tiara against the moon tiled as a background looks kinda funky. Maybe replacing it with something a bit less fancy would work...?

I mean, the rest of the site looks pretty good, it's just that one part ;)

Brolli411
Org Profile

Post by Brolli411 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:58 pm

The site is nice...But I downloaded some of your videos...And all I've got to say is damn. You'll be expecting some good reviews from me! Excellent job.
<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... 61">Member Profile</a>

"You just saved the entire world from a near-death destruction, how do you feel?"
"I'm going to Disney Land!"
"That's right, Disney Land, you heard it here first folks."

MPEG2Source("C:/<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/">Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a></a>")

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:12 pm

Trythil - I think I'm going to have to keep the Tiara picture up for now (it's the only Shamanic Princess picture I have that will work for what I wanted to do there) and I'll be changing the picture each time I get a new video up to match the theme of my new video.

brolli411 - Thanks very much. :wink:
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:03 pm

I love Shamanic Princess...

And, if you visited my site, I love light text on black background...

Easier on the eyes... ^_^

Now if Only I can find a representative banner...

:?

ArticTiger
Org Profile

Post by ArticTiger » Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:44 pm

This is my first reply as a member. Actually, this is the first time that I have done anything like this. :? I went to the site.... I LOVED IT. I haven't had a chance to look at the music videos yet , but I'm sure they rock! :D Anyway......I'm thinking of starting my own site. I just have to figure out how. :cry: Well...I'm going to look at the music videos now! BYE! :wink:

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:12 pm

Very nice site design, I, too, love dark text and light backgrounds (as Omni said, it's easier on the eyes)
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:11 am

It's extremely nice. The green and black go very well together. and the rose is a nice touch as well. The different text for Dark Moon works well and is just the right amount of contrast to the rest! :D

Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:23 pm

Mmmm...well done Oh My Goddess AMVs....*drools*

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”