Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

This is a forum for discussion of the 2012 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards.
User avatar
Bill Ein
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:01 pm
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Bill Ein » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Video: Dead Moon Masquerade
Category: Character Profile, Dance, Drama
Anime: Sailor Moon
Song: Hindi Sad Diamonds
Artist: Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Creator: pink haze

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Bill Ein wrote:Video: Dead Moon Masquerade
Category: Character Profile, Dance, Drama
Anime: Sailor Moon
Song: Hindi Sad Diamonds
Artist: Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Creator: pink haze

can a video be qualified for a category if it's not listed in the description?
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Expo 2016 Editors' Dinner

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Ileia » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Bill Ein wrote:Video: Dead Moon Masquerade
Category: Character Profile, Dance, Drama
Anime: Sailor Moon
Song: Hindi Sad Diamonds
Artist: Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Creator: pink haze

can a video be qualified for a category if it's not listed in the description?


Yep. At the top of the nomination page, just select Filter by -> All Videos

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Ileia wrote:Yep. At the top of the nomination page, just select Filter by -> All Videos

in that case...
Bill Ein wrote:Video: Dead Moon Masquerade
Category: Character Profile, Dance, Drama
Anime: Sailor Moon
Song: Hindi Sad Diamonds
Artist: Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Creator: pink haze
x2
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Expo 2016 Editors' Dinner

User avatar
Warlike Cygnet
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 pm
Status: The Secretary of Balloon Doggies
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Warlike Cygnet » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:Another good one:

Agreed

:up:

x4

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Shin-AMV » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 am

I remembered Snowcrash had made a good horror-type music video but it didn't use anime as the source, so it'd be ineligible, but wanted to promote it anyways:

The Undertaker - Snowcrash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2saZILo5TQ&
Image

User avatar
ProjectBarcodeError
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: snooping as usual
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby ProjectBarcodeError » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:I remembered Snowcrash had made a good horror-type music video but it didn't use anime as the source, so it'd be ineligible, but wanted to promote it anyways:

The Undertaker - Snowcrash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2saZILo5TQ&



yeah, would be nice if he's eligible.+1

User avatar
EkaCoralian
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:01 am
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby EkaCoralian » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:26 am

Image

User avatar
Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Status: Punching your salad
Location: Pole land
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby Kosmit » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am


User avatar
-angelface-
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Horror Video (The Lavender Town Award)

Postby -angelface- » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
i think i deserve a little chance ? ^^"

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://amvnews.ru/images/news093/1319220245-Doppelganger-Chronicles_1.jpg



Indeed :D


Return to “2012 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests