What Kind of Anime Fan Are You?

Taite
Org Profile

Re: What Kind of Anime Fan Are You?

Post by Taite » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Haha nothing to forgive, don't worry. I hope I don't come off as rude in my posts; I'm not too fond of smiley faces.

And yeah, those posts are quite sad, but as you can see those were yeaaaaars ago. I've never seen anything like that in my days here.
Image Image

Haar119
Org Profile

Post by Haar119 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Taite wrote:Haha nothing to forgive, don't worry. I hope I don't come off as rude in my posts; I'm not too fond of smiley faces.
It's fine. No harm done. Besides, I'm used to looking at stuff that's intentionally cruel, so things that are not explicitly inflammatory no longer bother me.
Taite wrote:And yeah, those posts are quite sad, but as you can see those were yeaaaaars ago. I've never seen anything like that in my days here.
You raise a noteworthy point. I can't seem to find any particularly hilarious stuff from the "post-boochsack, Extremely Serious Business" days of the org. I guess that's a good thing, in the long run.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

zach1
Org Profile

Post by zach1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 am

I don’t believe there is such as class on what kind of anime fan someone is. All I know is that I really enjoyed watching anime; I can even skip a meal just to finish one.LOL

Return to “General Anime”