This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
Alright, I've been out of the game of making AMV's for a good while now and this is my first real attempt at getting back into it. I've had the idea of using High School of the Dead with one of the songs off the Zombie EP by Devil Wears Prada since I knew about the two. Only problem is I'm rather bad at making fast paced action AMV's. I'm about a minute into the song and not too sure how I'm feeling about the way its coming along. So here I am to ask for some constructive criticism and pointers. Only effects used are old film effects and black & white otherwise it's just editing. Thanks in advance.http://youtu.be/_hHb-NggZWY
- Joined: 13 May 2005
- Location: Roseville, Ca
Return to Opinion Exchange
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests