Another

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Darklydone
Org Profile

Re: Another

Post by Darklydone » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

AimoAio wrote:The soundtrack is brilliant. :up: Seriously, I felt goosebumps at parts. Exactly the same like when I'm watching a horror movie. (only less frightening XD)
Yes, The soundtrack is totally what's driving this show, at sometimes it seems almost kind of ridiculous tho xD
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 am

it had potential, the first episode was good and laid out a nice plot which is the only the i like at this point. the characters are boring, it's moving relatively slow and most of the "horror"-values are cliché. unless it suddenly picks up in episode 4 i'll probably drop it.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Eeeeeeh, yeah the horror cliches are a bit forced. DOLLS ARE SPOOKY LOL.
Spoiler :
Though I did really like the part where she stated the dolls were empty, only vessels, lifeless and soulless, and then she's like "you'd think they would try and seek that out" ...Umbrella to the throat...lol h4x.
Needless to say, still watching. If nothing else this is a lesson for me about how [not maybe] to do horror :p

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:26 pm

continues being awesome for me...
Spoiler :
the only thing that got me like "dafuq!?' was the moment when he was like "Wait what? they can't see you?!"
Also I'm worndering about hte thing Misaki said that she's actually cousin of the Misaki that died that day... or did I just misunderstand? I thought for sure that she was the one that died that day
The end of episode 3 was kind of weird... I hope they'll explain why that girl (what's her name) run outta the classroom. That's one thing to explain. And the other thing is that it really did appear as if she could see Misaki. Well, I guess it will be explained in the next episode. :)
The fact that I'm writing all that stuff isn't because I don't like it... it's more like I'm wondering since I do :D
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 pm

ibabrak wrote:continues being awesome for me...
Spoiler :
the only thing that got me like "dafuq!?' was the moment when he was like "Wait what? they can't see you?!"
Also I'm worndering about hte thing Misaki said that she's actually cousin of the Misaki that died that day... or did I just misunderstand? I thought for sure that she was the one that died that day
The end of episode 3 was kind of weird... I hope they'll explain why that girl (what's her name) run outta the classroom. That's one thing to explain. And the other thing is that it really did appear as if she could see Misaki. Well, I guess it will be explained in the next episode. :)
The fact that I'm writing all that stuff isn't because I don't like it... it's more like I'm wondering since I do :D
Spoiler :
the funny thing is that it makes no sense for everyone to be unable to see her, but I totally suspected it. I can't wait for them to explain everything. (maybe they can't see her, but they can feel her presence or something).

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 am

I'm enjoying this so far. The creepiness is a bit over the top though.
Now I want to read the manga, but it hasn't been fully translated yet :/

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Well shit.
Spoiler :
I really liked Mizuno. Why the hell can't they just tell him what's going on? FFS!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Spoiler :
looks like this show is gonna be a 12 episode version of "Final Destination" mixed with "The Omen".....and I LOVE IT!

GOD DAMN! this show is crazy. And I guess that the death of the nurse also means the death of her cousin.

Darklydone
Org Profile

Post by Darklydone » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 am

Holy crap!
Spoiler :
Just killed off the only person in the entire show that's supporting him

...damnit I kinda liked that character ;_;
This is so much awsm.....
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

Spoiler :
The fact that she was gonna die was obvious ever since she said that she had brother in that class but I thought that they would wait at least till episode 7 so that it could be taken as a trigger to some kind of panic attack... I don't think they'd make him go mad in ep 5 :)
just awesome :)
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”