Moderator: Forum moderators

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

1:1 (betas/wip very welcome) - Lip Flap Test

Post by zibbazabba905 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:30 am

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU90hCQNWqY

I just did this as a test before I start flappin on a longer project

All I'm wondering is; Pass or Fail?
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

gotegenks
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 (betas/wip very welcome) - Lip Flap Test

Post by gotegenks » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

this isn't actually lip flap... (which you have pretty much none of by the way) this is lip SYNC! Lip flap is when a characters mouth is moving and it has no direct relation with the song.

lip sync is pretty good imo, although i think (if possible) you should end "man" with a closed mouth and then "chugger" (or whatever the hell his name was) you should move the chicks mouth twice, and "what did you just say to me" could have a little more mouth movement, but that's being really nitpicky, imo it's not bad right now. good job.

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 pm

done

haha, nitpicky is what I'm looking for, better to figure it out now than after a 5+ minute song. Its amazing what a few little frames do and how much background characters matter. and its Trevor, I loved the name, until trailer park boys ruined it for me :(

Also, I've always wanted to tell you that your avatar reminds me of a crazy Nick Cage :P
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

advent87
Org Profile

Post by advent87 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 am

Video:Professor Frankin von Stein
Category: Comedy
Anime: Soul Eater
Song: I'm Professor Ludwig von Drake
Artist: Paul Frees
Creator: advent87 (Jump Cut Productions)

Let me know what you think and I will do the same.

Thanks!!

Also if you have another vid you want an opinion for I have another vid I have been trying to get feed back on too.

Return to “Works in Progress”