Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 am

lol ep13 so Sabrac was so strong that the only thing that
Spoiler :
could defeat him was his own emo

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Damn...
Spoiler :
I was really hoping it would be Wilhelmina who put an end to him.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 am

last OP of Shana so good, I liked those small flashbacks in it <3

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:06 pm

So like .....
Spoiler :
The bad guys wanna leave and everyone is in "scary shit what we do" mode .... what ?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Cross/fade wrote:So like .....
Spoiler :
The bad guys wanna leave and everyone is in "scary shit what we do" mode .... what ?
Spoiler :
I don't think that the bad guys ever said that they were gonna leave, and let the Flame Haze go. The speech was to inform all of the flame haze that after they get slaughtered, the humans and balance that they have been protecting for centuries will be perfectly fine. So the reason why the flame have freaked out was because once they lost their purpose for fighting, they allowed themselves to give up all hope that they could win or even live to see another day. And without hope, they couldn't even fight together anymore.

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 am

kireblue wrote:
Cross/fade wrote:So like .....
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
I don't think that the bad guys ever said that they were gonna leave, and let the Flame Haze go. The speech was to inform all of the flame haze that after they get slaughtered, the humans and balance that they have been protecting for centuries will be perfectly fine. So the reason why the flame have freaked out was because once they lost their purpose for fighting, they allowed themselves to give up all hope that they could win or even live to see another day. And without hope, they couldn't even fight together anymore.
Spoiler :
Ohhh..... that explains something. Thanks. I thought they were planning on leaving without slaughtering flame haze group. So .... if they decided to leave AND let the Flame Haze go wouldn't we have a win-win situation ?

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 am

finally caught up, watching this is refreshing, since shana (and all the tsundere loli characters that seemed to have follow in her footsteps) has finally fully realized and accepted her feelings and acted on them. of course next season there will inevitably be another of the exact same type character that will pop up in another series and i'll feel like she regressed.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:28 am

I really liked ep15. It seems that for every major enemy who dies, a character from the flame haze side also dies so it feels like a balanced war but really i thought Shana + Wilhemina +
Spoiler :
Margery would be enough to take down Sydoney
o_O

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Spoiler :
damn....really? The moment all the remaining flame haze leave the country, Bal Masque invades Japan. That's real shitty luck considering that the denizens didn't even know that they were leaving.

And I couldn't believe the preview. Yuji is just gonna waltz into Japan like nothing happened? What the hell is he doing?

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 am

is it just me or does the new ED hints that Yoshida Kazumi is going to be contracted to Pheles? If so then that would be ******* awesome. I'm really excited about this season even if like nothing really happened in today's episode it was still good to see like the name of Shana's predecessor being revealed and so on. Also that new Flame Haze girl with the yellow arrow carpet thing, the more I see her the more I think she has beaten Shana out in the moe factor. But then again Shana is a really strong character now so a bit less cute but more awesome <3

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”