Senki Zesshou Symphogear

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Sequel and stuff, original poster under spoiler.
Spoiler :
AniDB wrote:Since the dawn of time, humanity has been threatened by the disaster called Noise. When it occurs, people die, and there are no countermeasures. Except one...

The top-secret Symphogear System, capable of eliminating Noise, has been deployed in Japan. Unknown to the general public, a pair of girls wielding Symphogears strive relentless to protect society from the ravages of Noise. It would surprise people even more to know that their protectors are none other than chart-topping singing duo Zwei Wing, Amou Kanade and Kazanari Tsubasa.

Tachibana Hibiki and Kohinata Miku are two normal girls just enrolling in Lydian Private Music Academy. There, they meet Tsubasa and become involved in the struggle against Noise.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Re: Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 pm

I don't know about this. I'm not a fan of the singing combined with fighting.. O-o
Will keep watching though to see if it becomes better in my eyes.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote: Will keep watching though to see if it becomes better in my eyes.
I tried the same but unfortunately I can't bring myself to like this one. To be honest there isn't even a single character I like and the idea of the show is also pretty bad in my eyes. Dropped after episode 3
ImageImage

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 am

ibabrak wrote:
Chained(E)Studio wrote: Will keep watching though to see if it becomes better in my eyes.
I tried the same but unfortunately I can't bring myself to like this one. To be honest there isn't even a single character I like and the idea of the show is also pretty bad in my eyes. Dropped after episode 3
x2, i dropped it too :?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 am

Bump for sequel.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”