Interactive game AMV ideas?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
OokamiHD
Org Profile

Interactive game AMV ideas?

Post by OokamiHD » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 pm

So im thinking of making an interactive kind of AMV, like a game.
Something like this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htf-a3tSHAY

I've started making it but i don't have any game ideas, i didn't want to copy exactly from that video so im asking you guys :oops:
I've been thinking for months, yes months, and decided to come here :sweat: i've thought of different ones but i didn't think it'd work. It has to be anime related though because i'll be showing it to a couple 100 anime fans :D

I appreciate all ideas, comments, and suggestions :asd:

mairu_orihara14
Org Profile

Re: Interactive game AMV ideas?

Post by mairu_orihara14 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

How ones where you have to actually do something like run in place or something?

"Run in place when on green!"
"Duck under table when door open." (You could have it look like it goes dark when under and when it gets harder, the person at the door appears in the dark.)
"Follow the exercise." (Use an anime that exercised in one episode and speed it up as it goes.)

OokamiHD
Org Profile

Post by OokamiHD » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 pm

mairu_orihara14 wrote:How ones where you have to actually do something like run in place or something?

"Run in place when on green!"
"Duck under table when door open." (You could have it look like it goes dark when under and when it gets harder, the person at the door appears in the dark.)
"Follow the exercise." (Use an anime that exercised in one episode and speed it up as it goes.)
ah, thanks for replying :D, I like the "Follow the exercise" one, i think that one would work well, might use that one, thanks :ying:

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Well I have thought about this and I am afraid that my suggestions will make it more like a quiz than a game but some of the questions have fun answers.

There are the countless number of otaku test pics like the ones below
Spoiler :
And there are a ton of other types of questions along the lines of which one does belong
Spoiler :
And the Name the Characters
Spoiler :

I hope these at the very lest give you some ideas.

P.S. for the exercise idea the OVA's for Spice and Wolf are exactly that if you needed something
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

OokamiHD
Org Profile

Post by OokamiHD » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Zanzaben wrote:Well I have thought about this and I am afraid that my suggestions will make it more like a quiz than a game but some of the questions have fun answers.

There are the countless number of otaku test pics like the ones below
Spoiler :
And there are a ton of other types of questions along the lines of which one does belong
Spoiler :

And the Name the Characters
Spoiler :

I hope these at the very lest give you some ideas.

P.S. for the exercise idea the OVA's for Spice and Wolf are exactly that if you needed something
Omg thank you so much lol, i just checked the spice and wolf ova and it's perfect :D, and i've always thought about putting one quiz on the video, the otaku test is very nice, that can get a few laughs XD

Return to “General AMV”