Error, Cant mout file

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
xk4ReaL
Org Profile

Re: Error, Cant mout file

Post by xk4ReaL » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 pm

problem is not in vegas. I dont even get to use vegas, because i cant mount the scripts to create the so called fake avi files. i will simplify it...
1. I have a mkv anime file that i want to use in vegas to edit
2. I create an avs file with a basic script that allows me to work in vegas.. But i DONT use that avs file in vegas directly
3. I right click on the avs file, and quick mount it to create a fake avi file, and this fake avi file works just fine in vegas, cause i used to edit like this before
4. avi file never happens, because it gives me some type of error that i cant figure out the solution for
5. problem has to be with avfs or something in my computer causing conflit with avfs.. but i dont know. That s why i came here, maybe someone had the same problem and solved it.
http://xk4real.site.vu/
Best quality vids available here.
Note: Site still in construction!

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Re: Error, Cant mout file

Post by Mister Hatt » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 am

When it worked previously, was that with the same versions of Vegas and AVFS and everything else? It really sounds like either an issue with Vegas, or possibly layer 8 of your local network I suppose. Test both.

Return to “AviSynth Help”