Dreams

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Dreams

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Otohiko wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Awesome dream: ZephyrStar was visiting me and we were cruising my workplace checking out all of the sexy single women (there are a pretty nice amount) when he stated that he must "have all the bitches. Then we will win."

Bahahahaha :up:

He speaks the truth, also.

We must acquire them and build an army of boobs. We will most certainly win.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby kenisama » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Last night I dreamed that I woke up on Wednesday morning at 0400 to go on a ruck march and found out it was 11 degrees (F) outside. I remember being super pissed off because every other morning so far had been 40-50 degrees and the next day was predicted to be at 52. It just so happened to be, that the one day I was going to workout outside, it was going to be below freezing! :mad: I ended up waking up abruptly only to find it was 3 am, which pissed me off even more, because it was only Tuesday, and there was no reason for me to be up that early. But at least it was 48 degrees outside :lol:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Postby MystykAMV » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 am

wow what dreams I had xD

I had a bow like Madoka from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica xD LOL and I think I could use 2 spells to be able to shoot an arrow or something like that xD that part was kinda cool :3 and 2 of my teachers were also in the dream lol and I think I also saw a mouse or a rat O_O it was kinda wtf
MystykAMV

Postby Jadecavy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 pm

I had a dream last night that I really wanted to share because it was awesome, but I forgot what happened in it. :<
Jadecavy

Postby MystykAMV » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 am

I had such a bad dream D:

Me and someone else were trying to escape from my father. He wanted to shoot one of us with an arrow I think, but I'm not sure. He shot that other person I think. Then we were in our old flat, and there were 2 corpses in the staircase, and one of them was burning O_O and I told my parents that they shouldn't leave them there, so close to our flat, and someone put 1 corpse on the middle of the stairs (next to the other one?) and I was kinda expecting the police and I was about to take a bath O_O

The feeling that my own father would kill me was very bad D: does this have a meaning?
MystykAMV

Postby Otohiko » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 am

MystykAMV wrote:I
Me and someone else were trying to escape from my father. He wanted to shoot one of us with an arrow I think, but I'm not sure. He shot that other person I think.

Did he aim for the knee? :amv:
Otohiko

Postby Knowname » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:37 am

were you recently playing Skyrim?
If you do not think so... you will DIE
Knowname

Postby MystykAMV » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

Otohiko wrote:
MystykAMV wrote:I
Me and someone else were trying to escape from my father. He wanted to shoot one of us with an arrow I think, but I'm not sure. He shot that other person I think.

Did he aim for the knee? :amv:

no I think, as I was escaping I was afraid he would shoot me in the back?

Knowname: I have never played Skyrim before.
MystykAMV

Postby guy07 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm

I dreamed that I finally beat Deus Ex 3. Oh wait, that was real ...
guy07

Postby EvaFan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Weird dream, was walking around outside of our house and then went inside to find that there was water leaking through the ceiling everywhere and holes and stuff. I remember the floor being a murky green and patches of water everywhere not to mention ruined furniture and obvious water damages. Basement was flooded walked back outside and it was raining. There was never a transition into it raining, just walked inside the house and it was as if it was raining/flooding. It was so bizarre I woke up right after realizing that.

In before this spring/summer has more disastrous weather here.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Postby Jadecavy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Funny you should bump this today, I had some weird-as-fuck dreams last night. In one it turned out that my father's business was just the face for some huge criminal organization, and in the other I was planning some weird-assed wedding in the Himalayas... I don't know WHAT the hell is going on.
Jadecavy

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 pm

I've just been having bad fanfiction dreams lately. >_>

Mass Effect 3 + Time Travel (main characters in high school, going back in time to make the Earth more prepared in present day for the Reapers (2012))

FFX-2 Main characters + FFXIII Main Characters = In some bad knockoff of Mass Effect, but with the weapons from FFVII as the reapers, and no intergalatic crap)

Oh, and one where I was some sort of leader of a crime organization, where I was attempting to take control of world economics. I was pretty successful until the Canadians caught on and stopped me with their advanced military covert operations.

I'd hate to think what my dreams would be like if I actually drank. >_<
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:47 am

lolwat? dream: First off, this all takes place in a hotel room where there are two women sitting on the beds answering calls about cable service. Fall_Child42 had decided to move from Canada to Colorado and I was trying to log on to my work website from one of the computers in the hotel room. I couldn't get the stupid site to pull up and right as I got really pissed off, Suberunker's FOOTBALL!! pops up on the screen and starts playing at the "The system is down" part. I start mindlessly at it for minute giggling like an idiot, then I snap out of it, swing around and see Suberunker sitting on one of the beds the two women were previously on. I yell "NO! NOT NOW!" and he goes from :D to :( and slowly walks out of the room. After that I guess I felt so bad for being mean to him that I woke up.
ImageImage
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby MystykAMV » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

lol Yue, what an epic dream! xDDDDDDDDDD

I think I dream that my mother got home from work at about 1:35 am....xD wtf
MystykAMV

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 am

I don't remember what exactly lead up to it but I know I was on a huge boat and had just finished some helping some kids with their school newspaper. To congratulate them on their good job, I decided to take them for a spin on my boat. While driving around, I saw this awesome little sandbar (video game style) with all these epic plants and stuff where the water barely comes up to your ankles on the sand but then drops off into the water at least 5 ft deep. There is this massive shark swimming around right next to it so I'm like "fuck yes, this will be awesome to watch this bastard."

I'm the first one to get off the boat (which I park directly on the sandbar) and like I said, the water barely comes up to your ankles. Next thing I know, the shark swims right up to my feet, a good 10 feet away from where the water goes from deep to barely a few inches. Sharks usually mean bad things in my dreams, they're always assholes to me, so I start to panic a bit and I yell "What the hell?! This water is way to shallow for you to swim in normally!"
Then as some type of giant "screw you" the shark replies "It's also way too shallow to drive a boat and not get it stuck dipshit!"

I wake up and the first words out of my mouth are "touché."
ImageImage
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion