dfftest won't load >:

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
Xesi
Org Profile

dfftest won't load >:

Post by Xesi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Right, so all day i've been trying to use this filter but it just won't work whatever i do...

On AvsPmod, when i try to use it, it says 'dfttest: unable to load libfftw3f-3.dll

I have downloaded libfftw3f-3.dll and put it in my system32 folder (still won't work) and tried 'LoadPlugin("...\' all that stuff and directed it to where the plugin in but it still won't load :(

I don't know if i need to have a 32 or 64 dfttest... and even if I did i don't know which I have because I don't know anything abou that stuff:(

Can anybody help me out, please? :up:

Xesi
Org Profile

Re: dfftest won't load >:

Post by Xesi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Xesi wrote:Right, so all day i've been trying to use this filter but it just won't work whatever i do...

On AvsPmod, when i try to use it, it says 'dfttest: unable to load libfftw3f-3.dll

I have downloaded libfftw3f-3.dll and put it in my system32 folder (still won't work) and tried 'LoadPlugin("...\' all that stuff and directed it to where the plugin in but it still won't load :(

I don't know if i need to have a 32 or 64 dfttest... and even if I did i don't know which I have because I don't know anything abou that stuff:(

Can anybody help me out, please? :up:
I meant avisynth folder... not system32

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: dfftest won't load >:

Post by Scintilla » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Xesi wrote:I meant avisynth folder... not system32
There's the problem: libfftw3f-3.dll IS supposed to be in your system directory, while DFTTest goes in your AVISynth plugins directory.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “AviSynth Help”