The Anthology

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Status: nah
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby aerotem » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 am

|:>
Image

User avatar
ranmaman
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:15 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby ranmaman » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:51 pm

here's my version of a mini Anthology i put together - nowhere near as good at the Anthology - but i had fun with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bKeDRgK1Ns

User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:04 am
Status: 3D
Location: The Laboratory
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:52 am

ranmaman wrote:here's my version of a mini Anthology i put together - nowhere near as good at the Anthology - but i had fun with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bKeDRgK1Ns


osnap, I will make sure and check this out when I get home from work today :O

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby macchinainterna » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm

:bzz: :bzz: :bzz: HAPPY 1,000,000 VIEWS DAY!!!!!!! :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2:

:awesome: :ying: :beer: |:> :pizza: :ying: :awesome:

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:00 pm

|:> (though that looks like about 2k short of a million still)

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby macchinainterna » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:50 pm

The actual video page still says we're under but when it comes up in YT search we're at 1,000,497 views. Just means YT hasn't updated the stats yet.

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Still watching it to this day! Congrats on the 1 mil. [Also, it's converted many of my friends. xD]

User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses
Location: Detroit area
Contact:
Org Profile

The Anthology

Postby ngsilver » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Awesome sauce. :brohoof:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Coffee 54
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 8:26 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby Coffee 54 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm

I actually ran into "The Anthology" by accident a couple months back. One run through of the openning and I was hooked. (Great audio/visual coupled with a lot of "Hey, I remember those guys. I gotta see this!") It introduced me to Ponies and, to an extent, re-introduced me to the org. (all be it in a very lurkerie capacity)

Seriously, though, sweet stuff. :D

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 am

Imagine how much faster it would have hit a million if mobile streaming hadn't been turned off. Why exactly was it disabled?

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby macchinainterna » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Imagine how much faster it would have hit a million if mobile streaming hadn't been turned off. Why exactly was it disabled?


I forget how many times we've had to answer that question by now. Mobile viewing was disabled by YT itself due to the copyright claim made by WMG. We countered the claim and got our audio turned back on, but mobile viewing was kept disabled. There was really nothing we could do about it. :(

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 pm

macchinainterna wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Imagine how much faster it would have hit a million if mobile streaming hadn't been turned off. Why exactly was it disabled?


I forget how many times we've had to answer that question by now. Mobile viewing was disabled by YT itself due to the copyright claim made by WMG. We countered the claim and got our audio turned back on, but mobile viewing was kept disabled. There was really nothing we could do about it. :(

Ah - the confusion would be in the fact that Youtube tells people that you chose to have it disabled in their message.

User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:04 am
Status: 3D
Location: The Laboratory
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby ZephyrStar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

Aye, it is unfortunate. I considered posting "here's how you download a copy of this using a youtube grabber" in the comments, but that might bring unwelcome attention as well. I also found it quite amazing when talking with Chuck and Todd the other night that apparently one of the biggest youtubers out there (CPGrey or something like that) called us "A Remixing Tour de Force." Saving that shit for the trailer for Ponies 2. :3

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby macchinainterna » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:I also found it quite amazing when talking with Chuck and Todd the other night that apparently one of the biggest youtubers out there (CPGrey or something like that) called us "A Remixing Tour de Force." Saving that shit for the trailer for Ponies 2. :3


Indeed :ying:

We still need to figure out exactly what we're going to do for that....

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Anthology

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 pm

oh if I had ideas I'd so want to be in on a second one O:


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests