What Kind of Anime Fan Are You?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: What Kind of Anime Fan Are You?

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Type A is mai waifu.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm both.

I watch anime for everything.
However, that said.. anime styles like Naruto I do not watch. I personally just don't like that art style.

Haar119
Org Profile

Post by Haar119 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Chained(E)Studio wrote:I'm both.

I watch anime for everything.
However, that said.. anime styles like Naruto I do not watch. I personally just don't like that art style.
I'll passively watch Naruto when it's on TV (that and any other anime I don't really care about) just because it's on TV.

Seriously, I watched FAKE just because it came on Television.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote: However, that said.. anime styles like Naruto I do not watch. I personally just don't like that art style.
I'm curious as to what you mean by that exactly. I suspect you mean that "look" that long shonen series by Studio Pierrot (and some shorter ones) have.
mirkosp wrote:the same-old keyches
You keep using "keyches" but they're obviously more Maeda Jun's fault than Key's. I'm afraid I can't invent a way to leverage that into a witty term to bandy about though.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:51 am

Yes, I'm quite aware that the clichés are all Maeda's doing (in fact it's clear in my post too, based on what I said about Planetarian and Angel Beats), but you gotta admit that saying keyches is amusing in its own way... :3

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:18 am

mirkosp wrote:Yes, I'm quite aware that the clichés are all Maeda's doing (in fact it's clear in my post too, based on what I said about Planetarian and Angel Beats), but you gotta admit that saying keyches is amusing in its own way... :3
I know how you want it to be pronounced but I can't help but read it like "quiche" :awesome:

SuijinReflx
Org Profile

Post by SuijinReflx » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 am

I would say im Type A with some Type B characteristics
Mizu

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 am

Modkip wrote:Yes, I'm quite aware that the clichés are all Maeda's doing (in fact it's clear in my post too, based on what I said about Planetarian and Angel Beats), but you gotta admit that saying keyches is amusing in its own way... :3
Yeah I have to admit, I am a Keyfag. Angel Beats is :awesome:

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:06 pm

uncreative wrote: I'm curious as to what you mean by that exactly. I suspect you mean that "look" that long shonen series by Studio Pierrot (and some shorter ones) have.
I think its the length and look in some ways. Its just something that I am unable to get into. I have watched some and read some manga for Naruto/ Shippūden so I know it has a really good story within it. I always try to keep on going even with how good Shippūden is getting, but I just can't. Its the same with Bleach. I really love the character Orihime, but the series as a whole I just didn't like anything but that ark.

Other series like: Ayashi no Ceres, E's Otherwise, Fushigi Yūgi, Flame of Recca, Saiyuki, etc. Are REALLY good in comparison.

I even watched DBZ when I was younger up until the dad went to the heaven training thing. And I just didn't watch it after that because I just didn't find it as good anymore.

Or even one's like Weiß Kreuz 1 & 2, X, X(1999), Record of Lodoss War, Eureka Seven, Noein, etc I can watch those and really love them. Studio Ghibli its different in its art style, but I like watching them.

But I there is just something in the art style that Naruto has I don't like. The Gundam's before Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Everyone always says how good they are, but I can't watch them. I can't even watch Trigun, and had a really hard time watching Cowboy Bebop.

Teh Cat
Org Profile

Post by Teh Cat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 pm

90% A and 10% B.

Return to “General Anime”