Its Just That Time Of The Season

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:09 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:
earthcurrent wrote:
CHRIST, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
I swear to god, Santa is SO giving you coal. Stupid teacher posing as a weather man...
lignite or bituminous???...I can only hope for bituminous....

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:24 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:Ummm, well, now, instead of playing sound visulizations, it's just all black...
hmm thats a strange problem. I'm not sure what the problem is, you might want to ask over at the video help forum. Just curious, did u right-click and "save target as" or did u just click on the link?

-Metro <-- who can't watch any vidoes since his monitor caught on fire last night :(

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:02 pm

How terrible about the fire. Eh, it was my dad's sucky computer. This comp brings me no such problem.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:53 pm

Ah well it was fun while it lasted. Looks like my gracious benefactor of web hosting was told by his provider to stop hosting because of bandwidth issues. I tell you the man keeps putting you down, first he decides to roast marshmallows on yourmonitor, then he kills your hosting :x

*shakes fist at the MAN*
-Metro

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:33 am

Gottaname is hosting now... He is trustable. Image
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”