Evangelion

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Re: Evangelion

Post by Chez » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 pm

The said there would be 4 so most likely 2015 for the end of the movie series maybe longer for the bru ray
Image I stream and stuff o.o

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 am

Chez wrote:The said there would be 4 so most likely 2015 for the end of the movie series maybe longer for the bru ray
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:33 am

Hey, at least there's a proposed release date. :D

McDirty
Org Profile

Post by McDirty » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

UPDATE: The official title of the 3rd Rebuild movie came out on midnight of Jan 1st. Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo.

http://www.evangelion.co.jp/index.html

As always, speculation and theories on whether it's a reference to the sequel to the original series theory or not continues.

Joe88
Org Profile

Post by Joe88 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 pm

was pretty much about to say that about the sequel
there is just way to much evidence to deny it, or maybe we are all just getting trolled...

McDirty
Org Profile

Post by McDirty » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

There's also an equal amount of evidence that suggest it isn't a sequel, but none the less, we shall see when the movie comes out. :D

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 pm

From the moment I watched 1.0 and saw the red seas... I'm sticking with my gut feeling and saying this is a continuation of the series
Spoiler :
after all, at the end of The End of Evangelion, if he was able to bring Asuka back from the primordial soup, who's to say that he wasn't able to recreate the rest of the world?
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

kenisama wrote:From the moment I watched 1.0 and saw the red seas... I'm sticking with my gut feeling and saying this is a continuation of the series
Spoiler :
after all, at the end of The End of Evangelion, if he was able to bring Asuka back from the primordial soup, who's to say that he wasn't able to recreate the rest of the world?
Spoiler :
Asuka brought herself back. It was one of the things Yui mentioned right before Shinji rematerialized, that anyone could come back out of there if they willed themselves back.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Third_Impact#A ... ird_Impact
"All disembodied individuals are left with the option of recreating their bodies and returning to a life in the physical world, regardless of the pain it would inevitably entail. Shinji, and later Asuka, return to the vicinity of Hakone, but the fate of everyone else is left open."
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Qyot27 wrote:
Spoiler :
Asuka brought herself back. It was one of the things Yui mentioned right before Shinji rematerialized, that anyone could come back out of there if they willed themselves back.

"All disembodied individuals are left with the option of recreating their bodies and returning to a life in the physical world, regardless of the pain it would inevitably entail. Shinji, and later Asuka, return to the vicinity of Hakone, but the fate of everyone else is left open."
Spoiler :
I thought it was just Yui, it was actually her, Rei, and Kaworu that drove that point home. But the part of the movie it was in was still correct.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Qyot27 wrote:
Qyot27 wrote:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
I thought it was just Yui, it was actually her, Rei, and Kaworu that drove that point home. But the part of the movie it was in was still correct.
touche
Spoiler :
but Shinji was still the one that "willed" or rather wished for everyone to disappear... still doesn't explain why the oceans are still red in the rebuild movies =p :mrgreen:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”