Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
MystykAMV
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:45 am

wow some of you have interesting dreams :P
I really laughed at JaddziaDax's dream about the cats in the microwave, even though I don't nkow if it was a bad experience for you or not.

Well here's a dream I had a few days ago:
We were swimming and I went underwater and then tried to go up, but when I was on the surface I felt really sleepy, and went asleep (while being in water) and when I woke up (in my dream) I was in a classroom on a lesson with a teacher who doesn't even teach us...weird....after that the lesson ended and part of the class went to another classroom, but I went back for my bag, which was near the guy whom I think is good-looking xD and it turned out that it was my classmate who changed me into my clothes after the swimming lesson (wtf?) lol

Another one from a few days ago:
I was at the school and I was in a blanket and tried to go down the stairs, but not exactly the stairs but the kind of a barrier? I don't nkow how to say, and there were 2 teachers there and one of them helped me. I went to the classroom and put away some chairs so that I could make place for another classmate O_O okay so I went out of the school, and I realized I'm carrying the blanket while I only needed to have the duvet cover (?), so I went back and I saw some buildings that were part of the school even though they weren't the same as we have irl, and irl we don't have so many building..whatever..

I don't know if this is another dream or was part of this, but I was stuck behind a very big wall, but the wall was like a hill, or made of a material like sand or something, and I tried to get out, so I tried climbing at one side,a nd tried on the other one, but I was afraid that I would fall down and I think that's what I remember.
This was weird because a few days before this climbing dream I also climbed, but on the street lol, somehow it was like the street had stairs but they were really...steep? and I had to climb, but not only on the stairs...D: (that was also a school related dream).

Okay last one for now, this was bad, I don't remember the details exactly, but I think I was in a building and there were corpses, it was like they were in a well, or they were just simply there I don't know, but I was afraid they would touch me (not like zombies but like they would bury me or how to say) D: and I think I had this dream because on one of the History lessons we watched a film from the time of the second world war and the film showed how corpses were thrown and just simply corpses.......D:

I remember so many of my dreams I could write a diary......xD

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Eh from what I remember it only made me slightly annoyed. Though, I think I woke up laughing thinking "wtf". O.o So, no stress. :)

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 am

ah okay then :P
and guys....I dreamt so much this time....xD

this one was kinda bad:
We were at a kind of a bunker(or hopper) and I saw a plain falling down O_O and also saw about 2 other lpanes bombing...and I think I saw one that was dropped but it didn't explode? O_O so we went into the bunker that was some soldiers' or I dunno, and they hardly wanted to let us in, but they did. In the bunker we were kinda hiding, like it was a secret that we were in? And we wanted to get out of the bunker, and someone looked at some shoes. Okay so we were sitting with some peolpe and it was someone's birthday and we sang, but we had to go out of the bunker because we were loud, or what. O_O

Another dream (or the same?):
I was trying to get home, but I was a kind of a fairy? But I saw myself (or maybe it wasn't myself) flying and I was little, but I was afraid in that height and I almost fell down. I continued my journey on the ground, I saw a plate which gave me the direction of where to go, and I went up on a steep something, CLIMBING AGAIN.......and I'm not sure but maybe I looked into another direction and I saw on the street a quote from a skype conversation, I'm not sure about this though lol

Another one:
I was on a high place, and a girl and a boy commited suicide, even though the boy didn't really want to? They hang themselves, but on a place which was like a hoist (?) I'm not sure, it was really high, and I think it was night.
(well maybe I dreamt this because yesterday I was skipping through a manwha that I have already read once, and there was a part when the girl pretended to hang herself in order to get out)

And finally this one:
I was at a school building with my father and a teacher, and me and my father were sitting on a kind of a bench lol or chairs I don't know, and we saw chldren goign to lesson, I saw few of my classmates maybe I don't remember, and I was like "we don't have school today, or do we?" or something like that, and I told my father they are going to have german lesson. So we were sitting at a table by that time, and the teacher wanted to give us water, so she poured water into glasses but it was very little and I asked for me, and she said something like "yeah you already asked for it there it is next to you" or something that made me feel embarassed? I don't know for sure...so I tried to pour bottled water to my....BOTTLE which was a GLASS before????? O_O and it had a really narrow mouth so I didn't pour too much into it....D: then I wanted to go out I guess, and the teacher was doing the door???? LOL and something might have happened here, but I remember that I tried to open the door and it came out of it's place and I couldn't put it back, and the door's material was kind of....jelly LOL xD

so...that door thingy was already at my grandmother's place lol, I was outside and there were wasps and I was trying to escape from them....there were some other people as well, and I went for a walk or something, and I went into the direction that I go in my other dreams when I'm trying to escape from something at my grandmother's place, the difference was that this time I wasn't trying to escape (yet). and strange thing was that I though in my dream "I'm going to the same direction as in my dreams"....WTF xD so I went straight ahead and turned right I guess, and I didn't wear shoes neither slippers, and I remember that someone else was with me, and we tried to escape from someone who was trying to get money from us? and the street was very narrow so the 2 of us hardly get out of that street....I saw a shop robbery and I told the person, who wanted money (?) from us, that if he tells this to the police he'll get money, and we left him I guess. People started to gather there I guess...next I was in a house and someone told my girl classmate that she'll get a warning from the police and her parents (?) lol xD

I think that's it, also a few days ago:
My teeth fell out and my mother was a dentist in my dream and was trying to help me, and irl she said she dreamt that she was studying something (I think). lol wtf

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 am

I don't quite remember the dream I was dreaming while I was drunk and passed out, but I remember waking up and remembering that it was awesome and I had it made.
|:>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Last night I dreamed that everyone I knew was being given some kind of mind control devices that looked like my gaming headphones (I remember specifically thinking that). It told them to put more devices on other people so I was pretty much on the run from them. Got caught struggled and eventually they got it on me but it wouldnt work. I remember specifically being told to freeze people from the headset voice. As to what that meant I have no idea but its fricken cold hell out here right now maybe that has somethng to do with it. I woke up shortly after that. I been having alot of messed up dreams lately and really no reason for them. I have been sleeping more though, nearly 8 hours every time. Easier to dream when you get more sleep i guess.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

EvaFan: everyone dreams, it's just that they don't remember, I think I read that we usually have about 8 dreams per sleep :P (that is at night I guess....) but if you pay more attention to it, and write it after waking up, you'll remember more, or more frequently I guess :P

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 am

MystykAMV wrote:EvaFan: everyone dreams, it's just that they don't remember, I think I read that we usually have about 8 dreams per sleep :P (that is at night I guess....) but if you pay more attention to it, and write it after waking up, you'll remember more, or more frequently I guess :P
It greatly depends on how well you sleep, if you're chemically brought to sleep, if you're carrying a lot of sleep debt, etc.

More on topic: Had a dream I was talking to my mother about her death just before I woke up this morning. It was all rather sad. It'll be 2 years this month - kinda expected it in a way.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 am

Had a weird experience last night in dreamworld. I dreamt I was a "Director of Fate" and I had the power to stop time, go into a very pretty room and look into mirrors, seeing the different "fates" of people, and then decide which fate they get to follow in life. The only one I remember was the one that had a kid's many different fates (a musician, a doctor, and a teacher), and I threw him to the doctor fate because him becoming a doctor would save thousands of lives and have the breakthrough that cured a majority of diseases around the world. But in exchange, the world was denied his amazing talent at the violin, and many people didn't recieve the hope/inspiration from his music, and the world lost a great artist.

It was fun until the "director of free will" popped in [who looked exactly like this girl] and started fighting me. But because I could direct fate, I just stopped time and redirected my own fate, focusing my studies in magic, so I could fight her on equal terms [because this bitch could cast meteor!].

Somehow, I feel like I dropped into a really badly written episode of PenguinDrum, as cast by Atlus. >_>'

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

Awesome dream: ZephyrStar was visiting me and we were cruising my workplace checking out all of the sexy single women (there are a pretty nice amount) when he stated that he must "have all the bitches. Then we will win."

Totally makes up for the fact that I woke up feeling miserable. :up:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Awesome dream: ZephyrStar was visiting me and we were cruising my workplace checking out all of the sexy single women (there are a pretty nice amount) when he stated that he must "have all the bitches. Then we will win."
Bahahahaha :up:

He speaks the truth, also.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”