Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 am

I'm definitely going to read the manga after seeing this, I know the anime diverts from the actual story somewhere in the middle, the manga is also complete so I'll be able to see what the actual ending is like.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 am

Yeah, I'm gonna do the same. I laughed my ass off at the last ep with Minene, her bombs being set off accidentally, and then her running into the cop. And yeah, Aru has it coming D:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 pm

oooh, I thought this series was over but after checking ANN it seems to be a 24 ep series. I read part of the manga just to see how the two compare and the anime follows the manga pretty much scene by scene, I would say the anime is better just because the facial expressions (Yuno especially) and the animation is better (although that could just be because I saw the anime first).

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm confused ... Yuno was cool as hell in my books, then she goes and does this crazy shit. Tsk tsk.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 am

guy07 wrote:I'm confused ... Yuno was cool as hell in my books, then she goes and does this crazy shit. Tsk tsk.
I still love her with all of my heart.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 am

Finally caught up to this, and I'm quite surprised how fast fourth got eliminated. But I suppose if they've dragged him out any longer he would've become too predictable. Ninth, on the other hand, is quickly becoming my favorite of the bunch.
Under Construction

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am

8bit_samurai wrote: Ninth, on the other hand, is quickly becoming my favorite of the bunch.
:up:

She comes off as rather crazy when she first shows up, but actually develops into a pretty awesome "chaotic good" (or is that "chaotic neutral"?) sort of character over time. Definitely my favourite in this series, and we haven't even got to the best parts of her yet!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Sounds like this show just keeps getting better :o I would say she's chaotic neutral who switches to good (and evil) when the time calls for it, but that's just me.
Under Construction

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:02 am

Wow that interesting. That explained it all. Except for the reason that she was in her underwear the whole time.. lol

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Yuki is such a bastard!
Spoiler :
He should have been a little more understanding. He knows how mentally unstable Yuno is. Everything she does, she does out of unconditional love. He could have at least asked her what her motives were. I understand that he was upset that she drugged and kidnapped him, but he should be just a little more compassionate to the person that saved his life over a half dozen times. Poor Yuno. I expected her to go into full yandere mode when he left her behind, but it seems that she's still gonna do her best to protect him

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”