Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by ibabrak » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:45 am

iGREASE wrote:
kireblue wrote:Episode 9
Spoiler :
Yuki is such a moron. When he said that Yuno is his girlfriend, I was hoping that he really meant it. I just don't understand why he doesn't just ask her to explain those dead bodies in her house, and eventually fall in love with her (for real). I am so disappointed that he would tell her that lie. Like seriously, he cares more about making friends with people that tried to kill him then staying friends with the person that would kill for him.

His reaction when he realized the severity of his lie was priceless though :asd:
Spoiler :
You complain about Yuki saying Yuno was his girlfriend but not the part when he says to Hinata and her friend after they just tried to kill him, "LOL AFTER THIS ALL DONE CAN WE GO HOME TOGETHER?"
Exactly he still things it's a game or I don't know

I'd like to know how it would turn out if Yukki had a personality similiar to Light from death note or someone along those lines. + Yuno of course! :)
ImageImage

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm

I feel like this show is in the toilet I going to drop now and may watch it later on for the ending but as of now it lost its appeal which is sad because yandere is so entertaining to watch.
Image I stream and stuff o.o

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 pm

That's a big ass hole. :O

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm

THAT SON OF A BITCH FOURTH!
Spoiler :
I knew that bastard couldn't be trusted. And to make things worse, he's probably gonna do all his crap behind the scenes in order to avoid crossing paths with Yuno.

oh but, Yuki is definitely moving in the right direction in terms of his relationship with Yuno. All he has to do is forget about those bodies, and everything will be perfect.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:41 am

Spoiler :
I KNEW fourth was going to do that...somehow some way. He comes off as a very selfless guy, but then again, he's a Future Diary holder. You don't become a holder unless you have a really good damn reason. And I really want Yuki to address the bodies with Yuno...I want to hear what she has to say about em. Delicious yandere...not sure if want D:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 am

ZephyrStar wrote:
Spoiler :
You don't become a holder unless you have a really good damn reason.
Spoiler :
Then why does Yuki have one? >__>
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

Otohiko wrote:
ZephyrStar wrote:
Spoiler :
You don't become a holder unless you have a really good damn reason.
Spoiler :
Then why does Yuki have one? >__>
Spoiler :
....................the author needed an MC? :ying:

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Damn Yuno, that's a
Spoiler :
pretty big hole you dug? And what the hell happened to the side of the house? Did she do that or was it a grenade or something? Wedding trip episode was really random and forced...didn't enjoy it all that much until the last 5 minutes or so. But then... D: D: D:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm starting to like Yuno more and more. She's crazy, but she's also committed and pretty freaking smart.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Yuki said it for real this time. I'm so happy for Yuno. If Aru tries to mess up their relationship after everything they've been through, I completely support the idea of Yuno killing him. That bastard is just asking for her to snap.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”