Text Editor and Event Pan Crop Stuck in Video Preview

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
Firearia
Org Profile

Text Editor and Event Pan Crop Stuck in Video Preview

Post by Firearia » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Sorry, my last thread didn't seem to post. x'3

Anyways, every time I click pan/crop or text editing, the window overlaps my video preview and I can't get it to switch back to normal. By normal I mean the text editor and pan/crop sitting as a separate in program window that you could drag around anywhere.

[Kariudo: The reason your thread wasn't viewable is because your post needed to be approved by a mod or admin (since you're a new member). It's a feature of our forum software to cut down on forum spam. Now that you've had a post approved, your future posts won't need approval.]

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Text Editor and Event Pan Crop Stuck in Video Preview

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Drag it by the three dots in the upper left corner ;x

Or you can close it and then activate it again from the View menu and it should appear on its default position.

HalOfBorg
Org Profile

Re: Text Editor and Event Pan Crop Stuck in Video Preview

Post by HalOfBorg » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm

TIP: Once you have all the windows the way you like it, go to VIEW - Windows Layouts - Save Layout As and name it Fred or Bob or whatever. That way if it gets all messed up it's easy to put back. Create different arrangements for different needs, save them also.
Help HalOfBorg fight his cancer - http://www.gofundme.com/21ygdk

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”