Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by Otohiko » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I just had this really bizzare dream where the world was all geographically mixed up. I was visiting a friend of mine who normally lives in the US, except now it had parts of Canada, Russia and India in the same area. Everything was going pretty cool and made exploring the town more interesting, but then this random F-15 flew in at supersonic speeds and crashed outside. So we had to get the hell out of there because it probably meant war, walk through a part of town that looked like a combination of Indian and Soviet architecture some of which was underwater, get on a train and try to figure out where we were going. All the station names were in Russian so I assumed I knew where it was going. For some reason the whole train was PACKED and we were stuck on stairs between two levels of the train, with crying babies all around us. Then somebody had a bunch of pet cats, rats and mice on this train and they escaped and were clawing all over my legs and chewing on my shoes.
Then pretty much everyone got off the train on the next stop for some reason, and we sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. Only now we didn't know where the hell we were because the train was now in Britain. And that's how the dream ended :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am

I have a disease that I am only able to have wet dreams. My parents have kept having to purchase new bed sheets, and it has driven my family into poverty. I am now stuck with sleeping on the hardwood floor and sometimes a trail will leak into a puddle of my drool and mix in with it, and then I will accidentally breath it back in through my mouth. The horror.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm

in my dream i took some sort of muscle relaxer, felt the effects in my dream, then woke up feeling the effects ever so slightly

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Had a dream last night that I only slightly remember. Stuff kept popping up out of the ground and rolling bombs at me, I kept kicking them away.

Ya I don't really get that one either, I'm sure there was more to it but thats all I could really pull from it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Any trouble in your life, Evafan? That's what I'd guess for the symbolism tho I don't know anything at all about dream analysis.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Read some Freud. That'll help you "interpret" your dreams, and invade them.

/me shivers

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Jadecavy wrote:Read some Freud. That'll help you "interpret" your dreams, and invade them.

/me shivers
inb4urmom
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 am

URMOM

OHBURN.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:08 pm

No troubles here other than my dad's health. I think I've just been playing too many weird vidya games recently.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 pm

I was dreaming about something last night, don't remember exactly what it was but the one thing I do remember is that I was talking to my sister and she mentioned something about trading in her BMW 328i for a Citroen. It was right then that I realized I was dreaming so I woke myself up. It wasn't so much that she traded her BMW in for another car of lesser value (and performance) but that it was a Citroen. Just before I woke myself up I thought, "ok, this is a dream, there's no fucking way my sister could by a Citron (not available in the US afaik) let alone know what the hell Citroen is in the first place, I'm waking up!"

I've been watching too much Top Gear before going to bed >.>

Return to “General Discussion”