Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Postby Otohiko » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 am

ZephyrStar wrote:
Spoiler :
You don't become a holder unless you have a really good damn reason.

Spoiler :
Then why does Yuki have one? >__>
Otohiko

Postby ZephyrStar » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

Otohiko wrote:
ZephyrStar wrote:
Spoiler :
You don't become a holder unless you have a really good damn reason.

Spoiler :
Then why does Yuki have one? >__>

Spoiler :
....................the author needed an MC? :ying:
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Damn Yuno, that's a

Spoiler :
pretty big hole you dug? And what the hell happened to the side of the house? Did she do that or was it a grenade or something? Wedding trip episode was really random and forced...didn't enjoy it all that much until the last 5 minutes or so. But then... D: D: D:
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby guy07 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm starting to like Yuno more and more. She's crazy, but she's also committed and pretty freaking smart.
guy07

Postby kireblue » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Yuki said it for real this time. I'm so happy for Yuno. If Aru tries to mess up their relationship after everything they've been through, I completely support the idea of Yuno killing him. That bastard is just asking for her to snap.
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Postby Jasta85 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 am

I'm definitely going to read the manga after seeing this, I know the anime diverts from the actual story somewhere in the middle, the manga is also complete so I'll be able to see what the actual ending is like.
Jasta85

Postby ZephyrStar » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 am

Yeah, I'm gonna do the same. I laughed my ass off at the last ep with Minene, her bombs being set off accidentally, and then her running into the cop. And yeah, Aru has it coming D:
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 pm

oooh, I thought this series was over but after checking ANN it seems to be a 24 ep series. I read part of the manga just to see how the two compare and the anime follows the manga pretty much scene by scene, I would say the anime is better just because the facial expressions (Yuno especially) and the animation is better (although that could just be because I saw the anime first).
Jasta85

Postby guy07 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm confused ... Yuno was cool as hell in my books, then she goes and does this crazy shit. Tsk tsk.
guy07

Postby kireblue » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 am

guy07 wrote:I'm confused ... Yuno was cool as hell in my books, then she goes and does this crazy shit. Tsk tsk.

I still love her with all of my heart.
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Postby 8bit_samurai » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 am

Finally caught up to this, and I'm quite surprised how fast fourth got eliminated. But I suppose if they've dragged him out any longer he would've become too predictable. Ninth, on the other hand, is quickly becoming my favorite of the bunch.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby Otohiko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am

8bit_samurai wrote: Ninth, on the other hand, is quickly becoming my favorite of the bunch.

:up:

She comes off as rather crazy when she first shows up, but actually develops into a pretty awesome "chaotic good" (or is that "chaotic neutral"?) sort of character over time. Definitely my favourite in this series, and we haven't even got to the best parts of her yet!
Otohiko

Postby 8bit_samurai » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Sounds like this show just keeps getting better :o I would say she's chaotic neutral who switches to good (and evil) when the time calls for it, but that's just me.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby guy07 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:02 am

Wow that interesting. That explained it all. Except for the reason that she was in her underwear the whole time.. lol
guy07

Postby kireblue » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Yuki is such a bastard!
Spoiler :
He should have been a little more understanding. He knows how mentally unstable Yuno is. Everything she does, she does out of unconditional love. He could have at least asked her what her motives were. I understand that he was upset that she drugged and kidnapped him, but he should be just a little more compassionate to the person that saved his life over a half dozen times. Poor Yuno. I expected her to go into full yandere mode when he left her behind, but it seems that she's still gonna do her best to protect him
kireblue

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion