eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by AaronAMV » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:09 am

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 am

I've had the shittiest sleep in a long time lately...

When I finally fell asleep for longer than two hours today, I had this dream where I was in Russia, visiting family friends, telling them about life in Canada etc., playing videogames with their hot underage daughter (*doesn't actually exist irl), and just generally feeling very comfortable at their nice clean apartment. It's been a long time since I've felt this not-out-of-place with people who are mostly strangers, but who are on the same wavelength as me and who I'm really feeling pretty good and not foreign around. The dream feels like it goes through several hours of this mostly-doing-nothing-in-a-nice-place. Then I hear noise and go up to the window to look outside, and I see this white pickup truck in the process of running over a guy on the side of a street. It then swerves across the street, hits several more people, and as it is speeding away, I notice that it is dragging a young tied up by a rope around the legs along the road, still alive. All of this is a bloody mess and takes just seconds, and none of it looks anything like silly videogame/movie violence, but like I just witnessed a real murder. I then see shocked reactions from people on the street, two of the people hit by the car obviously dying.

Then I wake up and remember that I actually witnessed some pretty fucked up stuff when I lived in Russia anyway :(
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:10 am

Be sure to watch out for cars now!
*waves*

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 am

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :uhoh:

As long as it's not buses.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 am

"I have a dream, most nights. It starts on a playground. There's kids, you know swingin, they're laughing. There's dogs barking, there's butterflies, flapping their little wings.
:D
And then you hear a rumbling. And over the horizon comes a black cloud.....and it's made of cancer.....and pus. And it starts sweeping over the playground, everyone's starts screaming and clawing their eyes and pulling at their hair and saying, "HELP!! WHAT DO WE DO!!??"
:shock:
You know what happens next? Out steps me, welding the biggest fuckin shotgun you've ever seen in your life and you know what I do? I blow every fuckin thing away, and I am gettin God's work done.
:x
And when it's all over and the dust is settled, the whole world gathers below me and they say, "Thank you Ronnie, thank you for helping, being a great man, and doing this for us." And you know what I say? "You don't need to thank me, I'm just a guy with a gun. I'm just a cop".
8-)
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 pm

I had the weirdest fucking dream last night where I went to this KOA in the states with my and accidentally knocked over their garbage can and they kidnapped me... They were all very memorable characters, including the son of the owner, who, despite the rest of the group being Christian, wanted to be Asatru, but knew nothing about it and I ended up teaching him. I was also able to do this thing I've always done in my dreams where I could flap my arms and fly, but only inside buildings, lol, and it was a struggle.

I remember telling them how ugly their campground was and how it was a horrible place compared to ours (it was a KOA, basically rows of treeless lots for trailers to be put on) such as Algonquin, Killarney and Charleston. I was in the middle of teaching the son when I realized, oh shit, I need to be up (I kept falling in and out of lucidity) and I woke up. Wat?

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Jadecavy wrote:I had the weirdest fucking dream last night where I went to this KOA in the states with my and accidentally knocked over their garbage can...
You also accidentally their noun. :ying:
:ying:

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Jadecavy wrote:I had the weirdest fucking dream last night
was there bondage? :dino:

Return to “General Discussion”