Dreams

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Dreams

Postby AaronAMV » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:27 am

i dreamed i died
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach

Postby Jadecavy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 am

Too bad it was just a dream
Jadecavy

Postby AaronAMV » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:09 am

AaronAMV

Postby Otohiko » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 am

I've had the shittiest sleep in a long time lately...

When I finally fell asleep for longer than two hours today, I had this dream where I was in Russia, visiting family friends, telling them about life in Canada etc., playing videogames with their hot underage daughter (*doesn't actually exist irl), and just generally feeling very comfortable at their nice clean apartment. It's been a long time since I've felt this not-out-of-place with people who are mostly strangers, but who are on the same wavelength as me and who I'm really feeling pretty good and not foreign around. The dream feels like it goes through several hours of this mostly-doing-nothing-in-a-nice-place. Then I hear noise and go up to the window to look outside, and I see this white pickup truck in the process of running over a guy on the side of a street. It then swerves across the street, hits several more people, and as it is speeding away, I notice that it is dragging a young tied up by a rope around the legs along the road, still alive. All of this is a bloody mess and takes just seconds, and none of it looks anything like silly videogame/movie violence, but like I just witnessed a real murder. I then see shocked reactions from people on the street, two of the people hit by the car obviously dying.

Then I wake up and remember that I actually witnessed some pretty fucked up stuff when I lived in Russia anyway :(
Otohiko

Postby Fall_Child42 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:10 am

Be sure to watch out for cars now!
*waves*
Fall_Child42
has a rock

Postby Otohiko » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 am

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :uhoh:

As long as it's not buses.
Otohiko

Postby Jwalk0 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 am

"I have a dream, most nights. It starts on a playground. There's kids, you know swingin, they're laughing. There's dogs barking, there's butterflies, flapping their little wings.
:D
And then you hear a rumbling. And over the horizon comes a black cloud.....and it's made of cancer.....and pus. And it starts sweeping over the playground, everyone's starts screaming and clawing their eyes and pulling at their hair and saying, "HELP!! WHAT DO WE DO!!??"
:shock:
You know what happens next? Out steps me, welding the biggest fuckin shotgun you've ever seen in your life and you know what I do? I blow every fuckin thing away, and I am gettin God's work done.
:x
And when it's all over and the dust is settled, the whole world gathers below me and they say, "Thank you Ronnie, thank you for helping, being a great man, and doing this for us." And you know what I say? "You don't need to thank me, I'm just a guy with a gun. I'm just a cop".
8-)
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image
Jwalk0

Postby Jadecavy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 pm

I had the weirdest fucking dream last night where I went to this KOA in the states with my and accidentally knocked over their garbage can and they kidnapped me... They were all very memorable characters, including the son of the owner, who, despite the rest of the group being Christian, wanted to be Asatru, but knew nothing about it and I ended up teaching him. I was also able to do this thing I've always done in my dreams where I could flap my arms and fly, but only inside buildings, lol, and it was a struggle.

I remember telling them how ugly their campground was and how it was a horrible place compared to ours (it was a KOA, basically rows of treeless lots for trailers to be put on) such as Algonquin, Killarney and Charleston. I was in the middle of teaching the son when I realized, oh shit, I need to be up (I kept falling in and out of lucidity) and I woke up. Wat?
Jadecavy

Postby aesling » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Jadecavy wrote:I had the weirdest fucking dream last night where I went to this KOA in the states with my and accidentally knocked over their garbage can...

You also accidentally their noun. :ying:
aesling
Mad Scientist

Postby gotegenks » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Jadecavy wrote:I had the weirdest fucking dream last night

was there bondage? :dino:
gotegenks

Postby Otohiko » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I just had this really bizzare dream where the world was all geographically mixed up. I was visiting a friend of mine who normally lives in the US, except now it had parts of Canada, Russia and India in the same area. Everything was going pretty cool and made exploring the town more interesting, but then this random F-15 flew in at supersonic speeds and crashed outside. So we had to get the hell out of there because it probably meant war, walk through a part of town that looked like a combination of Indian and Soviet architecture some of which was underwater, get on a train and try to figure out where we were going. All the station names were in Russian so I assumed I knew where it was going. For some reason the whole train was PACKED and we were stuck on stairs between two levels of the train, with crying babies all around us. Then somebody had a bunch of pet cats, rats and mice on this train and they escaped and were clawing all over my legs and chewing on my shoes.
Then pretty much everyone got off the train on the next stop for some reason, and we sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. Only now we didn't know where the hell we were because the train was now in Britain. And that's how the dream ended :uhoh:
Otohiko

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am

I have a disease that I am only able to have wet dreams. My parents have kept having to purchase new bed sheets, and it has driven my family into poverty. I am now stuck with sleeping on the hardwood floor and sometimes a trail will leak into a puddle of my drool and mix in with it, and then I will accidentally breath it back in through my mouth. The horror.
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

Postby AaronAMV » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm

in my dream i took some sort of muscle relaxer, felt the effects in my dream, then woke up feeling the effects ever so slightly
AaronAMV

Postby EvaFan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Had a dream last night that I only slightly remember. Stuff kept popping up out of the ground and rolling bombs at me, I kept kicking them away.

Ya I don't really get that one either, I'm sure there was more to it but thats all I could really pull from it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Postby CastielTheFallen » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Any trouble in your life, Evafan? That's what I'd guess for the symbolism tho I don't know anything at all about dream analysis.
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion