[AKROSS Con 2011] Enchanted

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[AKROSS Con 2011] Enchanted

Postby AimoAio » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Cutesy romance to follow so watch at your own risk. :P

Also special thanks to Kamih for the poster! ^^
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Re: [AKROSS Con 2011] Enchanted

Postby xDreww » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Love the video may. MAtched very well with the anime. So great song choice to match. Editing wise didn't like some parts, but overall it was cute. :3
Grats on making it to the finals. :)
xDreww

Postby Kain-x-spirits » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 pm

You already know what i think. :awesome:
Not bad, though :up:
Kain-x-spirits

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Most anticipated AMV I've been dying to watch.

/glomps & downloads
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

I really enjoyed this :D There were a couple parts that I felt needed a little smoothing out but nothing huge. Great Job :up: Will leave you a op later cuz im cool like that :ying:
Looking for beta testers!
InsaneWaya

Postby [madaraxD] » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

lovely work may, you combine two things i love owl city and kimi ni todoke , i love it :up:
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

charming and lovely <3
Shin-AMV

Postby Ikore » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

you little witch, going around enchanting people :up:
SING! Never mind the words!!!
Ikore

Postby S.A. Robert » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 am

Good work, congratulate with the release to the final akross :)
S.A. Robert

Postby Niwa » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:59 am

One of my favourites from Akross so far, Boss is proud :up:
Niwa
Cake Addiction

Postby TritioAFB » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 am

So Aimo is back :)

This will be the longest video I'll review from you. Even when I felt it too long I guess it still has something.
And if I don't have bad memory, I told you that the text in the middle was going to be very helpful, and seems it worked. :up:

Anyway, congrats on getting into the finals. I'll take my time for the Op :wink:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 am

Romance AMV of the fucking year right here (well, assuming that Kosmit's flacking video doesn't count). :up:

Extremely gorgeous visual quality combined with fantastic recoloring and subtle effects made it one of (if not THE) prettiest AMVs I've seen.

I'd love to know how you also find the most cutsey fonts this side of the globe. Nice touch on the notes and really added something to the amv at that point.

Great sync/mood and you hit the song dead on the head. What I really liked is how you captured different moods of their relationship. The beginnings, the fears and insecurities and the good moments. But damnit, when
Spoiler :
these two finally kiss in the anime
, you must remake it and change that last scene!

I still don't like the numbers exchanging scene though. But I'll get over it. One other small thing I noticed is how often this guy smiles with that same dorky smile that makes me want to falcon pawnch him in the gut for being so happy. XD
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Magnus » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 pm

If this doesn't win best romance at Akross this year, I fucking quit.

You know my thoughts, really neatly edited video. Mood was spot on.
Your best video thus far - no questions asked :up:

Nice work, May.
ImageImageImage
Magnus
Treasure this time

Postby AimoAio » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 pm

xDreww wrote:Love the video may. MAtched very well with the anime. So great song choice to match. Editing wise didn't like some parts, but overall it was cute. :3
Grats on making it to the finals. :)

Thanks Drew. <3 Might I ask which parts you didn't like? :P I'm wondering if it's the same as the part I don't like myself. XD
Kain-x-spirits wrote:You already know what i think. :awesome:
Not bad, though :up:

NOT ENOUGH FX! :rofl: JK, thanks Kaipi. ^^
InsaneWaya wrote:I really enjoyed this :D There were a couple parts that I felt needed a little smoothing out but nothing huge. Great Job :up: Will leave you a op later cuz im cool like that :ying:

Oo I like getting Op offers! :awesome: Means I don't have to tie people to chairs and make them watch horrificly cutesy stuff for their opinions. :ying:
[madaraxD] wrote:lovely work may, you combine two things i love owl city and kimi ni todoke , i love it :up:

And they're both so awesome. :up: Thanks! ^^
Shin-AMV wrote:charming and lovely <3

Thank you! :)
Ikore wrote:Image

you little witch, going around enchanting people :up:

HAHA! :rofl: Nice one. :up: And me? A witch? Never. I'm too much of an angel for that. ;)
S.A. Robert wrote:Good work, congratulate with the release to the final akross :)

Thanks Robert! ^^ I'm kinda happy I made it to finals. XD
Niwa wrote:One of my favourites from Akross so far, Boss is proud :up:

Aww thank you Boss ;__; You really helped with all the beta-testing, I don't know what I'd do without you. <3
TritioAFB wrote:So Aimo is back :)

This will be the longest video I'll review from you. Even when I felt it too long I guess it still has something.
And if I don't have bad memory, I told you that the text in the middle was going to be very helpful, and seems it worked. :up:

Anyway, congrats on getting into the finals. I'll take my time for the Op :wink:

You mean the credits? Yeah I was getting complaints about them from a friend and after many attempts I kinda gave up and asked him to do them in PS for me so I could import it haha. XD
CodeZTM wrote:Romance AMV of the fucking year right here (well, assuming that Kosmit's flacking video doesn't count). :up:

Extremely gorgeous visual quality combined with fantastic recoloring and subtle effects made it one of (if not THE) prettiest AMVs I've seen.

I'd love to know how you also find the most cutsey fonts this side of the globe. Nice touch on the notes and really added something to the amv at that point.

Great sync/mood and you hit the song dead on the head. What I really liked is how you captured different moods of their relationship. The beginnings, the fears and insecurities and the good moments. But damnit, when
Spoiler :
these two finally kiss in the anime
, you must remake it and change that last scene!

I still don't like the numbers exchanging scene though. But I'll get over it. One other small thing I noticed is how often this guy smiles with that same dorky smile that makes me want to falcon pawnch him in the gut for being so happy. XD

B...But...he's so cute when he smiles like that! D: //sad face. Anyway my favourite font site. Not that I know any other ones. XD I'm also glad you enjoyed the colouring and the details on the note. :P Damn colouring almost made my laptop explode and the note took me around 2-3 hours to get it looking remotely natural(AND IT WAS ONLY THREE LETTERS!), also thanks for all the beta-advice too! It really helped. :up:
Magnus wrote:If this doesn't win best romance at Akross this year, I fucking quit.

You know my thoughts, really neatly edited video. Mood was spot on.
Your best video thus far - no questions asked :up:

Nice work, May.

Haha I was actually really surprised by all the positive feedback this got on the Akross site(especially when you compare it with *cough*Crush*cough* LOL) since it was pretty lengthy. But I'm glad you enjoyed it Magnus! I hoped the aurora effect I added was kinda like what you were looking for.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Distance » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 pm

I fucking love this and am so happy it'S finally released 8DD
oba-chan, this is amazing. Actually the only Akross Video i like this year :up:
ImageImage
Distance

Next

Return to AMV Announcements