Dreams

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Dreams

Post by AimoAio » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Think my most recent whacky one was one where I dreamt I was a Pokemon trainer and I was fighting 5 other people for a Pikachu when I had all the legendary Pokemon already. :uhoh: I was using Zapdos and for some reason managed to lose to a Voltorb. (IT HADN'T EVEN EVOLVED WTF) So I was crying and hugging the Pikachu and the Pikachu was crying and hugging me back and then it tried to kill the trainer who won it by using Thundershock and somehow I got electrocuted in the middle of the process and then I woke up. o__o The strangest fact was I actually remembered all this for a few days after I woke from it and I never usually remember dreams unless they were nightmares. Talk about weird.

I'll blame it on the fact we were working with Arduino in my Multimedia class which meant wires, sparks and the like. It'll explain all the electrical pokemon in the dream at least. XD

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Here's a pretty funny one from last year from my LJ:
I had this weird dream last night that I met up with dwchang and Superman (yes, the Superman) and we went to a bank. As soon as we got inside, Daniel and Superman pulled out guns and robbed the place (I have no idea why Superman ever needs a gun, but he used one x_x). As they both ran out, I was so scared shitless, that I was the one who ended up getting arrested.

While I was in prison, I got a call from Daniel and all he said was "HA HA!" Nelson style. :evil:
The responses: http://castortroysd.livejournal.com/266031.html
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:03 pm

The scariest dreams I have always involve nuclear apocalypse. The worst was where a nuke was going to go off in my town, and I knew it and I didn't want to experience it, so I asked my girlfriend to shoot me in the head before it happened. So she pointed the gun at me, I closed my eyes and was very scared and sad, and I wondered what would happen after I died, and she shot me and I woke up. But it was more like a transitional waking up, where I slowly became aware that I wasn't dreaming anymore and then I opened my eyes and was fully awake.

Scary as HELL. In every other dream where dying was a possibility I've always woken up right BEFORE dying, in that one I actually died and it still freaks me out.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

There was one I had back in high school where I was in a helicopter, flying over a city that turned into an active volcano, and I was seeing llamas burning before sinking into the lava.

...yeah, I have no idea what that means either.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 am

... I've got to stop watching cooking shows with medical examination shows before bed.

Because I had a dream last night where Rachel Ray was trying to embalm/cook a body, and then (in the cheeriest voice ever) "bake on 450 for 2 hours or until golden brown on the inside".

On a less disturbing note....

I frequently have that terrible dream where I'm falling forever, and I'll catch myself in the real world jumping out of bed and trying to catch something in the air. Ugh. I never get much sleep those nights. >_<

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm

I had a dream last night that I was at Sakura Con with pwolf and Ileia. The AMV contest was running late and didn't start until midnight, so by the time my video came on, I was dead asleep. :shock:

I wonder what this means. :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

My town looking like silent hill as I'm being chased by the grim reaper and demons cutting me off every which way I run. I made it to the bay, hit the cold water and woke up.

No wonder I feel like I'm going to die soon. \:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm

On second thought it probably didn't help that I was watching Beowulf's Black Sabbath video on Acid before I passed out...yeah....that probably did it.

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 pm

A leprechaun stabbed me once........ :sweat: First dream I thought of.

Spicey_wolf
Org Profile

Post by Spicey_wolf » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I just had a nightmare last night that was very frightening but cant remember it at all now. Ha

But a few dreams that come to mind are my Lucid dreaming ones. Where you are completely aware in your dream that you are dreaming.
Those are some crazy dreams, they scare me so much. I have to do reality checks within them to make sure it's a dream. I look
at clocks and if the time switches fast its a dream and also remember what is currently going on in my life if things are way
to different its defiantly a dream. They only way I can wake up from those is if I count to 3. Supposedly if you can make yourself
have lucid dreams and can keep that lucidity you can control your dream and make anything happen. I think that's a little to far for me since
this stuff just freaks me out. lol

Return to “General Discussion”