Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable vs. the Table]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable wants to meet you]

Post by ibabrak » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:54 am

This is truly awesome. I love it even though I don't really like this genre.
Also, the credits with Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai were awesome and made me all nostalgic :up:
ImageImage

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable vs. the Table]

Post by Mol » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Good thing film scrolling (or how to call it idk) effect doesn't stay for too long, and panty shots seem to be flowing well with with video and building up tense emotion in... all kind of places :oops: . Picasso himself would salute you for your drawing talent.
I think the only thing that could make this video better is a pair of rainbow colored pants.
Still better than that MMO.

Distance
Org Profile

Post by Distance » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:55 pm

i totally love this to death!! :lol:
Awesomely done :up:
ImageImage

Koneko
Org Profile

Post by Koneko » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Oh Genius!

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Re: Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable wants to meet you]

Post by Cross/fade » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 am

-Kyros- wrote:I really liked compliments :D
You have been very good at selecting the various scenes and also good for use of the mask.
You put a cheerful view :awesome:

I had more than plenty to choose from when it comes to pantyshot scenes :awesome: . We don't lack those in anime. Glad you had fun :up:
CodeZTM wrote:Ha. I got a fantastic laugh out of this. Thank you good sir for a great chuckle and enjoyable AMV. :up:
Glad you had fun. Some people and their morals are holding them back from laughter lol.
AimoAio wrote:
JadeCharm wrote:Guess I've never seen you using that much effects and masks. But gladly you are one of those legendary people who can handle them!
Yeah this was pretty awesome. :up: And I can tell you probably had fun editing it. Definitely a very emotional AMV about the essence of humanity. :rofl:
Hahaha I would lie if I said I didn't have fun. I had less fun thought when I had to cut out that fat ass guy from dmc anime at one point <.<.
Neverend wrote:It was a really long time since i laughed at a amv, awesome work!
Thanks Neverend, hope this amv will return to youtube one day.
ibabrak wrote:This is truly awesome. I love it even though I don't really like this genre.
Also, the credits with Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai were awesome and made me all nostalgic :up:

I would lie if I said I don't like ecchi in general but it is hard to find one that tries at least to limit it's own stupidity. There are some good ones out there thought.
Milk Or Life! wrote:Good thing film scrolling (or how to call it idk) effect doesn't stay for too long, and panty shots seem to be flowing well with with video and building up tense emotion in... all kind of places :oops: . Picasso himself would salute you for your drawing talent.
I think the only thing that could make this video better is a pair of rainbow colored pants.
That was my first art since elementary school. I'm proud of it.
Distance wrote:i totally love this to death!! :lol:
Awesomely done :up:
Glad you enjoyed :up: . And thanks for the support and opinion.
Koneko wrote:Oh Genius!
Lol, not sure if creating panty amv makes me a genius, but I'm assuming you liked the video |:>

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 pm

We Swedish makes weird songs, but I like that.. I was planning eventually to do something with this song, but I didn't have enough underwear materials to create it... So I'm glad you you did it instead :up: Good job!

And come online more often! I miss our convos about VN's and panties ;_;

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:20 pm

This video has made my day completely! Especially, I loved my dad's face when he heard his daughter singing outloud "I can see your underwear from down here" Seriously, you're my perversive god today :wink:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:15 am

Centurione wrote:Especially, I loved my dad's face when he heard his daughter singing outloud "I can see your underwear from down here"
:rofl:
ImageImage

schen
Org Profile

Post by schen » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Pantsu!!!!! Great job man! :D :up:

VovanKoperativ
Org Profile

Post by VovanKoperativ » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:38 am

I have written it on AmvNews and on your old Youtube link: this clip is really Awesome! :asd: I haven't seen something such fan for a long time.
And special thanks for the song and music group, i can't stop listen them! :beer:
P.S. My favorite seconds of clip is 1:09-1:12, after them I immediately saw the anime, but original voice of this Sweet maid is terrible :cry:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”