Persona 4: The Animation

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Persona 4: The Animation

Post by mirkosp » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:31 am

I can always check some eps later on... assuming there will be like 2 or 3 good eps, it wouldn't explain sitting through the other 17-18 while not enjoying them while there are better shows to check out, this season. I might just watch it with the next season, since there won't seem to be many shows worth checking... just I don't see myself waiting each and every episode of this like there's no tomorrow. :shark:

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm

story will pick up once the full gang is formed, just have to go through 4 more of these emo stories and persona awakenings, Kanji -> Rise -> Teddie -> Naoto.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:21 am

Spoiler :
Kanjiiiii!

NAOTOOOOO!!!

I do wish they would give new social links a bit more pizzaz...Im not asking them to do the whole RANK UP! screen [Though thats what they probably WOULD do, so that would explain it's absence], but just the 'voice' of 'You've achieved the ___ Arcana' that you get for rank 1 links. Yu just kinda apparently gets them during the ending theme... I mean, I know it's obvious, but I want it more obvious darn it D<

Sadly they kinda killed the best part of this scene. But they did their best part to make up for it. Over.

What the heck, delivery girl?

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:46 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Spoiler :
I do wish they would give new social links a bit more pizzaz...Im not asking them to do the whole RANK UP! screen [Though thats what they probably WOULD do, so that would explain it's absence], but just the 'voice' of 'You've achieved the ___ Arcana' that you get for rank 1 links. Yu just kinda apparently gets them during the ending theme... I mean, I know it's obvious, but I want it more obvious darn it D<
This. It was one of my favourite aspects of the game so it's kinda sad to see it have so little attention in the anime.

Also delivery girl was epic. :rofl:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:38 am

Spoiler :
Yay for filler ep! :3 Nah, I'm kidding.

I really like Kanji's voice actor. I loved his American voice actor, but this one was pretty nice too. I thought Amagi's social link was VERY subtle in this episode. Kind of sad actually. I kind of wish that they'd put a little more oomph into it.

CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT EP. I look forward to seeing the next wild card, and look even more forward to seeing how they treat this shadow battle. I'm hoping that Kanji kick's his own shadow's ass (especially since he was very agressive with it in the game).

Dunno. We'll see! :3

Also. Naoto. WEWT.
Speaking of which...

I seriously hope we get
Spoiler :
The crossdressing contest and the modeling contest, which Naoto (in my game anyway) wins. LULZ. XD

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Ep 6 was thoroughly amusing, Yu can do no wrong when it comes to humor XD

Since they've somewhat phased out the weapons, I wonder how Kanji will summon his Persona..is he conna bring a chair with him into the TV?

Next week is the camping trip...I hope they do the bit with
Spoiler :
the cooking
justice.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Spoiler :
Yukiko: What should we do Narukami?
Narukami: Let's just leave.
OH YU. XD :rofl:
Hagaren Viper wrote: Next week is the camping trip...I hope they do the bit with
Spoiler :
the cooking
justice.
Yeah,that was clearly one of the best parts in the game. :up:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh dear...
Spoiler :
Freezing/frying Hanamura. Love it. <3

"Next time he pisses me off, we fry him..."
"Sounds good"
"WHAT?!?"

Poor Kanji. I'll admit. The anime did a far better justice to Kanji's shadow than the game did. As over the top as the anime was, the game was even more ridiculous.

Naru is really getting quite a lovely personality from all of this.

"You got a camera handy Naru?"
"Oh shit... No..."

XD

I must admit, his little sidkicks in the battle and their expressions were PRICELESS. When they took down the guys, it was beautiful. XD

Pissed off girls = BEAUTIFUL!

I loved the utilization of the wild card and the fusions. I was seriously wondering if that was going to take a scene or not.

KANJI PAAAAAAAUNCH!!!! Priceless.

good episode. /applauded

Cannot wait to see more. Rise's is going to be a hoot!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

lol at camping trip ep, felt too short but I guess that was because they were trying to cram so much good stuff into one ep, the tent scenes were the best hehe, that and Kanji trying to prove himself a man

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”