Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable vs. the Table]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Re: Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable wants to meet you]

Post by Cenit » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Very well executed. Enjoyed!

Keep it :up:
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Glitzer
Org Profile

Post by Glitzer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm

yes

YES

Cross/fade, you brandish pantyshots faster than Zeus can throw lightning bolts.

Pantyshots are not the answer. Pantyshots are the question. "Yes" is the answer.

There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of pantyshots.

What I'm trying to say is, I enjoyed it :up:

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm

I have been waiting for someone to use this song. Or really any song off that album. Royal Republic = undiluted awesome.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

That was awesome :up:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Well thank God no one was around me when I watched that. XD In a strange, perverse way... totally awesome. The sync was flawless, the song was fun (oh God I laughed WAY TOO MUCH) and just ;dfhglogbjh.
Bravo. xD

(*currently looping the scene of "This primitive satisfaction~" with dancing glasses!man*

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 am

I think it's a first for me to get so many replies so fast :shock:

TritioAFB wrote:lol what? did you read my mind? cause this is the type of vid I like :ying:
me gets//
Hope the AMV didn't scare you away :wink:
OkamiRvS wrote:lolololol very nice :up: :up:
Glad you had fun watching :awesome:
S.A. Robert wrote:AwesomeImage
Indeed. Panties are awesome.
xDreww wrote:You sir, are awesome for making this video. (y)
And you're awesome for commenting. Thanks !
Shin-AMV wrote:This is where I scoff in disgust in polite company, but then secretly shake your hand when no one is looking anymore. Delightful! :up:
From this point onward I will always wonder if I should admit I'm the creator or not :uhoh:
ReggieSmalls wrote:*claps* loved it :up:
Thanks Reggie :up:
JadeCharm wrote:Guess I've never seen you using that much effects and masks. But gladly you are one of those legendary people who can handle them!
Good work here :up:
I especially liked the pink under where ;P
I think I like the pair I drew myself the most. I'm emotionally attached to it.

Yeah, this kind of editing was something new for me, I always wanted to try making an AMV like this but never really had an occasion with my previous ideas.

Thanks for the comment Jade :amv:
MimS wrote:Very well done but really not my cup of tea

Still : "Abraham Lincoln" XD

Hahaha, yeah, I knew when I was making this video it will not suit everyones taste, but like I said to JadeCharm, I really wanted to try out a different kind of editing, different from my usual style. Maybe next video will suit your taste more.

I was wondering if I should pick Lincoln, Gandhi or some random Pope .... went with the first one in the end.
JCD wrote:You, sir, win.

:up: :up:
No, now we are all winners :up:
Cenit wrote:Very well executed. Enjoyed!

Keep it :up:
Thanks Cenit ! And thanks for the QC as well :3
Glitzer wrote:yes

YES

Cross/fade, you brandish pantyshots faster than Zeus can throw lightning bolts.

Pantyshots are not the answer. Pantyshots are the question. "Yes" is the answer.

There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of pantyshots.

What I'm trying to say is, I enjoyed it :up:
If I ever make Under ! Where? 2 I will be sure to quote you sir at the end. Deep words.
Qyot27 wrote:I have been waiting for someone to use this song. Or really any song off that album. Royal Republic = undiluted awesome.
To be honest I didn't know this band before Kosmit introduced me to this song. Now I know I will stick with them for a while. Hope it will grab other people attention.
AceD wrote:That was awesome :up:
Thanks AceD :ying:
EkaCoralian wrote:Well thank God no one was around me when I watched that. XD In a strange, perverse way... totally awesome. The sync was flawless, the song was fun (oh God I laughed WAY TOO MUCH) and just ;dfhglogbjh.
Bravo. xD

(*currently looping the scene of "This primitive satisfaction~" with dancing glasses!man*
Remember, AMVs are art. This is art .... in the purest form :ying: . Nothing to be embarrassed about, we are all just humans :ying: .

As a bonus I will add a pic that comes with the poster:

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 pm

I really liked compliments :D
You have been very good at selecting the various scenes and also good for use of the mask.
You put a cheerful view :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Ha. I got a fantastic laugh out of this. Thank you good sir for a great chuckle and enjoyable AMV. :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 pm

JadeCharm wrote:Guess I've never seen you using that much effects and masks. But gladly you are one of those legendary people who can handle them!
Yeah this was pretty awesome. :up: And I can tell you probably had fun editing it. Definitely a very emotional AMV about the essence of humanity. :rofl:

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:03 am

It was a really long time since i laughed at a amv, awesome work!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”