♥First Kiss♥

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Re: ♥First Kiss♥

Post by EkaCoralian » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm

!!! IT'S DONE? :ying: I CHOSE THE RIGHT TIME TO VISIT THE ORG AGAIN! xD
*instant watch*

Oh my good lord, that was BEAUTIFUL! <3 :up: Loved everything about it, ;jfonhgfkhjoy :up:
'Glad I could help beta it, too! C:

UpcomingDread
Org Profile

Post by UpcomingDread » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Best romance AMV i've watched in a long time :up:

Glitzer
Org Profile

Post by Glitzer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:13 pm

TritioAFB wrote:When I see the poster, I would have thought it's about Toradora :sweat:
But this video has an excellent atmosphere. Well deserved the prize for the New York Festival :dino:
You know, I had thought about making a multiple anime poster. When I saw this picture, however, I just couldn't hold out.

I'm glad the atmosphere came across as it did to you, as the mood was always in my thoughts while editing.
AimoAio wrote:Simply adorable. <3 I remember seeing a beta for this so I went back and checked. I really liked the new changes you made since then, especially getting rid of those cookie cutters and replacing it with scans. I also really liked the idea of the stills since it felt new but sometimes it didn't quite work and broke the flow a little. Otherwise, an excellent romance AMV. :up:

Also the poster is awesome. :rofl: |:>
It's really nice to have a beta tester slap you on the wrists and say, "Bad Glitzer! Don't do that!"

I'm grateful for the comment as well. Perhaps I did get a bit carried away with stills. You are probably going to be loathed to hear this... but I kind of wanted to use more still pictures than I did :sweat:. But I resisted!
CodeZTM wrote:SOOOO not what I was expecting. It was even better! :3

Cute idea with the effects, great varying sources and great sync with the music. The addition of the solid renders was adorable and added a lot of charm to the overall AMV.

I didn't care for some of the hard cuts between sources, but it's a minor/petty complaint.

Probably one of my favorite romance videos all year, no contest. Definitely will be nominating at the VCAs. :up:
I would be a liar if I said I didn't think on more than one occasion, "hrm, I wonder what Code would think of this..." while editing. I'm glad I didn't spoil the surprise for you, even though I certainly wanted to get your thoughts before releasing.

I'm fairly certain I know the hard cuts to which you are referring. I have this bad habit of leaving a perfectly good scene alone for most of the editing process, then freaking out right before release, and changing it :uhoh:.

Most definitely appreciate the support as well, I was grinning ear to ear while reading your comment.
Cross/fade wrote:I was waiting for this one aaaannnndddd ..... great job ! It stands out from other similar AMVs thanks to some nice ideas you had (like with the stills) and I love anime selection as well.

I love the poster. I might bother you to make me one :ying:
Thank you very much Cross/fade! Spanish Wolf is still one of my favorite Romance AMVs of all time. One might say I attempted to echo your cheery aura.

I would be more than happy to make you a poster! Anything to attempt to return the favor for your awesome beta advice.
Ikore wrote:great pacing, beautiful arragements and pure feeling, Im absolutely in love with this amv :up:
I'm thrilled to hear that Ikore!
Phantasmagoriat wrote:As I said in PM, I really like what you were trying to do with this video.
It's just feels good to see that moment... sort-of "captured in time"

Otherwise, you already know what my thoughts are :P
Hope to see more good stuff from you sir Glitzer :up:
Sir, if there was anyone who I imagine could ever teach AMV courses, it would be you. You have overwhelming knowledge with regards to editing, and I am very appreciative for you sharing your understanding.
EvaFan wrote:Manlytears

Scene selection is so good... It's beautiful. 5/5
That picture is pure brilliance! Your acknowledgment is quite satisfying :awesome:
ibabrak wrote:I really enjoyed this one. I also loved your way of editting. :up:
Much obliged!
Shin-AMV wrote:commented on youtube already, but good job and good amv. Great emotional depth and style. Congrats at anime vegas, knew you had a good chance. :)
Thanks! I certainly loved how your "You For Me" implemented still images as well but in a completely fashion! You are very innovative if I may say so :wink:
EkaCoralian wrote:!!! IT'S DONE? :ying: I CHOSE THE RIGHT TIME TO VISIT THE ORG AGAIN! xD

*instant watch*

Oh my good lord, that was BEAUTIFUL! <3 :up: Loved everything about it, ;jfonhgfkhjoy :up:
'Glad I could help beta it, too! C:
SURPRISE!

Your reaction is priceless! Your input during the beta phase is most cherished as well. Thanks for elevating my mood EkaCoralian :D
UpcomingDread wrote:Best romance AMV i've watched in a long time :up:
Grateful for the commentary good sir.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”