Youmacon 2011 MV & Adult MV Contest: Now with Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Kristyrat
Time-traveling penguin
Org Profile

Re: Youmacon 2011 MV & Adult MV Contest: Now with Winners

Post by Kristyrat » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 am

Congrats to all the winners! It was a fun show, and that 5 hour finalist block was a beast. :up:

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 am

Congrats to all the winners! Best in Show was hilarious, I'd like to see it again if the maker decides to link it. :) Congrats all!
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

LoneSaiyan115
Org Profile

Post by LoneSaiyan115 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

kikai_saigono wrote:Congrats to all the winners! Best in Show was hilarious, I'd like to see it again if the maker decides to link it. :) Congrats all!
If you look up "Compbros" on YouTube they have it posted on their channel as well as there other vids

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

I haven't gotten around to searching for links to all the videos yet. Right now the links provided were put in by the editors themselves when they entered. I'll be doing some link searching throughout the rest of the week however so hopefully all the links I can find will be available, especially for vids done by editors who don't use the org (King, I'm looking at you)
ImageImageImageImage

LoneSaiyan115
Org Profile

Post by LoneSaiyan115 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 pm

ngsilver wrote:I haven't gotten around to searching for links to all the videos yet. Right now the links provided were put in by the editors themselves when they entered. I'll be doing some link searching throughout the rest of the week however so hopefully all the links I can find will be available, especially for vids done by editors who don't use the org (King, I'm looking at you)
Awwwwww DA is busted....... hahaha

Return to “AMV Contests”